Whelp. It's done

$1030 later

Could have gotten me some:

1. DS Carmine 6s

2. DS Black and White 1s

3. DS Concord 11s

Had the 2008 Carmine's and I don't wear sixes anymore

The black and whites are nice but I can still buy em if I want

Had Concords as well and used em to get my banneds.

Stop acting like quantity is better than quality.

You coulda gotten 6 pairs of chucks for what you paid for you chicagos or a pair of Carmine's and black and white ones for what you paid

You coulda gotten 6 pairs of chucks for what you paid for you chicagos or a pair of Carmine's and black and white ones for what you paid
Wanted the Chicagos more and they're at least at an amount that is semi decent. Plus I have Red, Black, and Blue converse. Also the quality of the Fragments was beaten by the Shattered Backboard 1s and they are at a decent price (colorway is the only reason why people don't want them that much).

Dont act like a herb and fantasize about spending another mans money.
Didn't say how to spend his money, I specifically stated how I would have spend the money if I had that amount (You were insinuating I was fantasizing about his money, anyone could have $1,030; not just him).

Wanted the Chicagos more and they're at least at an amount that is semi decent. Plus I have Red, Black, and Blue converse. Also the quality of the Fragments was beaten by the Shattered Backboard 1s and they are at a decent price (colorway is the only reason why people don't want them that much).

I have SBB and I have most of the other ones I need to have everything else is kinda gravy until some other OGs get retro'ed

I wanted fragments more than those other shoes and I am in the position that I can afford it.

I guess the only problem is I won't be able to cop a blue tupac jersey for the first day of class.

fragments, every panel is good leather, better ankle padding, and a better shape....sbbs only got that good orange and white leather

FRAGMENTS>>>

Didn't say how to spend his money, I specifically stated how I would have spend the money if I had that amount (You were insinuating I was fantasizing about his money, anyone could have $1,030; not just him).

Didn't you need everyone and their mom to help you get a pair of shoes at a "decent" price?

Seems like you don't fall in that category of "anyone" to spend that amount on shoes..

Regardless - it's not your money, so why do you care how he spends it or even mention what you (herb) would spend it on?

I have SBB and I have most of the other ones I need to have everything else is kinda gravy until some other OGs get retro'ed

I wanted fragments more than those other shoes and I am in the position that I can afford it.

I guess the only problem is I won't be able to cop a blue tupac jersey for the first day of class.
I was just giving an example of Quality that was a decent price. Also was the third statement was really needed I wasn't trying to offend you I was stating my opinion on what I could have gotten with the money, you tried the sneak diss but you could have said "I respect you opinion" and leave it at that.

P.S. The shirt was Black, with Red and White in it.

Last edited:
Didn't you need everyone and their mom to help you get a pair of shoes at a "decent" price?

Seems like you don't fall in that category of "anyone" to spend that amount on shoes..

Regardless - it's not your money, so why do you care how he spends it or even mention what you (herb) would spend it on?
Actually no, only one person helped me out @gil23, who else offered to help except him?

Back
Top Bottom