• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm sorry I'll drop it. That's my bad.

UNCs in 2.5 months right?

This is gonna drag in here
I'll drop it and I apologize as well. Also yes it would have dragged on
laugh.gif

ain't no nice in this sneaker world. YOU EARN YOUR KEEP ROUND THESE PARTS *spits in can*
I think you're confusing Fight Club with sneakers my friend.

The sneaker environment could be a nice place if people weren't so greedy, all it takes is one person to step out and do things differently.

Personally I wish I could help people afford retros at retail after release date (not matter what years, would go by the box price of the shoe for that year).

It's not about the money but about the community and people who enjoy sneakers as much as you do.

There's quite a few people who are like that Sak, but frankly you got thrown out of the chi thread for a reason.
I've been fortunate to receive help on Chicagos.
All it took was just being chill and not posting every 4 seconds about being a tensai and stuff.
You were even disproven as the sneaker tensai man. @instagram took your title.
Just be cool and don't spit out all your thoughts, because once on the internet they become permanent.

I was laughing for awhile when people were calling out people's floors and stuff. That floor game crap was hilarious

I think you're confusing Fight Club with sneakers my friend.

The sneaker environment could be a nice place if people weren't so greedy, all it takes is one person to step out and do things differently.

Personally I wish I could help people afford retros at retail after release date (not matter what years, would go by the box price of the shoe for that year).

It's not about the money but about the community and people who enjoy sneakers as much as you do.

Well said I'm the same way.

Just this year u helped a phew people when selling kicks for steals just cause an given up second tickets an pairs on release day to others who missed out for no profit help each other out is what it should be so we can all gain an enjoy

Well said I'm the same way.

Just this year u helped a phew people when selling kicks for steals just cause an given up second tickets an pairs on release day to others who missed out for no profit help each other out is what it should be so we can all gain an enjoy
Yes, that's all people have to do. If you love the culture help, not bring it down.

I'll take em if you're GIVING them away, lol.
Seriously though, we gotta post order confirmations to prove we can cook?
That's funny.

I'll take em if you're GIVING them away, lol.
Seriously though, we gotta post order confirmations to prove we can cook?
That's funny.
:lol: not literally giving em away for free. I meant anyone tryna flip em to make money.

man no one wants those
Apparently people do because some are still looking to secure a pair, personally I like these a little better than the 2011 variant. The darker midsole, green in the tongue (despite being darker than the OG), and the material is not that bad.

He cooked because barely anyone wanted those. Post a Jordan 1 conformation pic bro
Now you're just making excuses, you said "until [emoji]9918[/emoji]️ Sac cooks on his own" and technically I did cook on my own and they did sell out at one point. I'm not even sure if I'm going after the UNC 1s (Have the Legend Blue 11s) depends on how my money is situated then.

Now you're just making excuses, you said "until [emoji]9918[/emoji]️ Sac cooks on his own" and technically I did cook on my own and they did sell out at one point. I'm not even sure if I'm going after the UNC 1s (Have the Legend Blue 11s) depends on how my money is situated then.
Lol I'm talking about Jordan 1s.......why you bringing 7s talk in here :smh: thread derailer

I'm looking for a 12.5/13 as well. I was hoping I could find them under what FC was asking but it looks like it's a little too late for that lol I ponder on purchases forever...

Back
Top Bottom