Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those DSMs are still around...

nerd.gif

DO I DO IT, GUYS?

Last edited:

I was reading this article where some store was only selling yeezys to customers, if if they put them on feet and walked out of the store with them on. I wonder if this could actually make a small impact on reselling if more stores did this. Im sure we would see a ton of VVVVNDS worn for two seconds listings, but I think it would be cool for like a hyped up Jordan 1 release.
Seems like a good move. Still got those people that buy a size 18 hoping to size swap for a 9 though.

I was reading this article where some store was only selling yeezys to customers, if if they put them on feet and walked out of the store with them on. I wonder if this could actually make a small impact on reselling if more stores did this. Im sure we would see a ton of VVVVNDS worn for two seconds listings, but I think it would be cool for like a hyped up Jordan 1 release.
some store tried that on me for the bourdeauxs. Asked for an 8.5 and told me I had to put my foot in the sneaker to buy it :smh:.
Winded up spitting at the manager for that nonsense

Random....The SL (Saint Laurent) sneakers mimic the Bred, Royal and Melo 1s yet the Melo 1s are the only one out that bunch where you can still find them at damn near retail. Why is that? I understand this is the first yr they dropped and that they were more GR than limited, but I would think if SL designates you as the shoe to copy then the resell price would be more.....? 

Random....The SL (Saint Laurent) sneakers mimic the Bred, Royal and Melo 1s yet the Melo 1s are the only one out that bunch where you can still find them at damn near retail. Why is that? I understand this is the first yr they dropped and that they were more GR than limited, but I would think if SL designates you as the shoe to copy then the resell price would be more.....? 

I'm pretty sure those Black/Gold Saint Laurents existed before the Melos did.

I'll never understand people's fascination with availability outside of hoping that EVERYTHING is easily accessible, nor do I typically even pay any attention to the resale market anymore; so I don't have an answer for the second question.

Last edited:
Two are iconic colorways the other is based off of an overrated dough boy that never hit his full potential despite all his talent. That's why resale sucks

SLP 10/H almost always available for retail price and often on sale

At one point they did raise the price but other than not sure what you really saying :lol:

Last edited:
That's a BS rule. What happan if your picking it up as gift for a friend or your kid lol..
trust me, the guys and myself made that clear before I started wylin out. All I know is if I do a campout and hear that nonsense I don't know what I'll do :lol:

Back
Top Bottom