Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need someone to team up with in the NFL thread. I think we're going to the playoffs this season. Back to the 1s

Stores making people buying limited or very limited kicks wear them out of the store for the opportunity to cop at retail is a great idea.
I'd lace them right up with no issues and couldn't see why anyone buying the shoes for themselves would have a problem with that.

Stores making people buying limited or very limited kicks wear them out of the store for the opportunity to cop at retail is a great idea.
I'd lace them right up with no issues and couldn't see why anyone buying the shoes for themselves would have a problem with that.
few issues not even on the resell tip. First you could be buying them for your son or something. Second there are people who buy shoes as collectors items and want them pristine ds, just like sports cards. They don't want sock lint up in their pair. I personally don't mind since I wear my kicks but I know people like that

Last edited:
i hate that idea. Once the shoes are paid for, nobody should care about whats done with them from there on out. Just my opinion.

Its pretty rare I wear some new shoes I purchased immediately. Got too many shoes and too little opportunity to wear them.

I'm usually in full support of people that have different agendas but sometimes I'd just like the shoes to go to someone that will wear them. I usually don't wear my shoes till a year or two after they've released but I also wouldn't care that I wore them out of the store for 5 minutes.

Outside of the family member buying a pair for another issue, I don't have a problem with making sure shoes are going to people that are going to wear them instead of locking them up in a glass box or trying to flip them for a quick profit.

Auto dealerships make people sign agreements that they aren't buying certain vehicles to ship to China for a quick profit so I can't see where it would be illegal.

Last edited:
I'm usually in full support of people that have different agendas but sometimes I'd just like the shoes to go to someone that will wear them. I usually don't wear my shoes till a year or two after they've released but I also wouldn't care that I wore them out of the store for 5 minutes.

Outside of the family member buying a pair for another issue, I don't have a problem with making sure shoes are going to people that are going to wear them instead of locking them up in a glass box or trying to flip them for a quick profit.

Auto dealerships make people sign agreements that they aren't buying certain vehicles to ship to China for a quick profit so I can't see where it would be illegal.

First time I've heard about a dealership making you sign a paper saying you can't buy a car then sell it to China... Lol.. I just bought car.. I didn't see that paper lol

After I pay for an item I will do what I please..

I agree but I'm wondering about the agreement part.  What if in the following years they do implement that?

First time I've heard about a dealership making you sign a paper saying you can't buy a car then sell it to China... Lol.. I just bought car.. I didn't see that paper lol

After I pay for an item I will do what I please..

Any luxury car that has an order list that's months to a year out. The new Range Rover and Porsche Macan are two I can say for sure had people sign documents stating they would not export the car. All that happens if you do is the next time there is a hot car that's sold out the dealership will push your order to the bottom of the list.

You can go on eBay right now and see certain cars explicitly say "not available for export", that's someone that's making their profit while staying within the rules.

Last edited:
Y'all Actually Care What Another Person Does With An Item They Paid Their Own Hard Earned Money For Tho?

Some People's Kids....

:lol:

Nah, we're just talking about one store's policies. Some took issue with it, I don't see a problem with it.
I could care less if someone wanted to burn their pair once they left the store.

Last edited:
some store tried that on me for the bourdeauxs. Asked for an 8.5 and told me I had to put my foot in the sneaker to buy it :smh:.
Winded up spitting at the manager for that nonsense

You spit at the store manager because you couldn't get a shoe....

Just wanted to make sure I read that correctly.

I don't think he actually spit on the manager. :lol:

Sounds like he pulled him to the side and talked about it.

Last edited:
alp alp you came to Jersey and spit on a manager? :nerd: What store was this? :nerd:
in Newark, you probably have an idea of where I'm talking about.

And I didn't actually spit in the managers face, I spit on the floor in their direction. Spitting in their face would've been too much. Reality is I shouldn't done any of it but I always have some **** go on when I shop at that chain

call nike about it, when they lose their account they will think twice about telling people what to do with their product they spent their own money for

call nike about it, when they lose their account they will think twice about telling people what to do with their product they spent their own money for
the store I was at told you you had to try on before buying

the store I was at told you you had to try on before buying
oh ok i thought they were making you wear them out of the store, what if you are buying a gift for someone? either way it seems ridiculous to require a paying customer to do anything other than give them your money, id still complain to nike about it just to be a pain in their butt

oh ok i thought they were making you wear them out of the store, what if you are buying a gift for someone? either way it seems ridiculous to require a paying customer to do anything other than give them your money, id still complain to nike about it just to be a pain in their butt
yea I never heard of no nonsense like that. That would be like a store making you try on a pair of boxers before buying. Just take my money and let me get out of there

Back
Top Bottom