Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Still too much, JJ had them for $109.99 a few months back.
with the surge in the customizing trend i dont think we're going to see that price again.

reminds of how a few months after the black toe drop in 2013 people were trying to unload them for 180-200 lol no way in hell anyones getting that price again.

I just missed a DS SZ 10.5 pair of Black Toes for $200 locally on CL today :smh:

with the surge in the customizing trend i dont think we're going to see that price again.

reminds of how a few months after the black toe drop in 2013 people were trying to unload them for 180-200 lol no way in hell anyones getting that price again.

thats what im thinking. ive seen a couple spots that have them for $150 locally and might have to just pull the trigger.

those SBBs are legit btw :D

should i trade my pirate black 350 boost for royals? ive been wanting royals for a while now and refuse to pay resell. BUT these remastered rumors got me thinking that i might be throwing away those boosts for nothing if they do come out in the next year or so.

should i trade my pirate black 350 boost for royals? ive been wanting royals for a while now and refuse to pay resell. BUT these remastered rumors got me thinking that i might be throwing away those boosts for nothing if they do come out in the next year or so.

Royals outpace the boosts by a few hundred dollars depending on size at the moment

yeah flight club has a 10 for $1200. so even i let the boosts go for $900 (wishful thinking) plus another $300, $500 total for royals is much better than $1200.

Finance that on flight club and pay $200 a month with only a 30% interest rate lol
Somebody is financing a closet full of NA Jordan 1s as we're laughing about it.  Buying from Flight Club was already a bad idea, adding financing makes it a horrible idea.

The finance thing is gonna have a lot of people ruining their credit for shoes smh my advice for the young folks in this thread DONT DO IT!

The finance thing is gonna have a lot of people ruining their credit for shoes smh my advice for the young folks in this thread DONT DO IT!

Flight Club is just making the availability of financing more visible. People have been charging sneakers to grandmas credit card for years.

There's a reason why a lot of resellers break down a couple weeks after release, their purchases were financed on credit cards.

Flight Club is just making the availability of financing more visible. People have been charging sneakers to grandmas credit card for years.

There's a reason why a lot of resellers break down a couple weeks after release, their purchases were financed on credit cards.
Oh I know it's been going on for years but charging a shoe that cost 190 on your credit card is nothing compared to financing a shoe that cost 140 and is selling for 1500 resell + paying a 30% apr rate is a recipe for disaster. :lol:
If your gonna ruin your credit let it be for a house or a Benz or college :lol: .repo man gonna leave you barefoot if you don't pay

tired.gif
this argument has happened in like five threads already

Oh I know it's been going on for years but charging a shoe that cost 190 on your credit card is nothing compared to financing a shoe that cost 140 and is selling for 1500 resell + paying a 30% apr rate is a recipe for disaster.
laugh.gif

If your gonna ruin your credit let it be for a house or a Benz or college
laugh.gif
.repo man gonna leave you barefoot if you don't pay
Unfortunately people are going to make bad decisions everyday.  All that matters to me is I know I could never go down that road.

I'm not saying I was gonna buy from FC. I was just using their price as an example. Financing shoes is hella dumb. The only way it's really acceptable IMO is if you do the 3 month plan. 12 months is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom