Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Imo if the shoe is not at retail the the price is to high already to finance. Nike should capitalize and give out credit cards :lol:

What will flight club give you on pairs? I have 2 im trying to let go and all i get are dumb questions and lowball offers.

should i trade my pirate black 350 boost for royals? ive been wanting royals for a while now and refuse to pay resell. BUT these remastered rumors got me thinking that i might be throwing away those boosts for nothing if they do come out in the next year or so.

I would, in a heartbeat.

Royals are royals. Pirates are well, some black shoes Ye wears. Cool but not Royals

I don't even care about the resell price and all that. I would be thrilled to have paid $200 for pirates and flipped it for royals

jesus the black toe frag 1 pics are everywhere and people are really stupid enuff to believe it.

No, sorry. They offered $1000 for consignment. I would have probably taken the $1000 cash. Just didn't think $800 after their cut was worth it to me.
oh ok, so they price em at 1250 and once it sold cut you the 1000 check. Was thinking of bringing my yeezys in there but might give it a few days. Would like to cut the middle man out if possible

Has anybody copped this GS pair? I need to know if the are TTS. The incoming pinnacles that are similar to these are just too much in price, id rather cop these.

Would love to drop most of my kicks at fc...I know it will move for sure but that 20% man..it may sound little but that's a lot for just displaying kicks lol...

Back
Top Bottom