• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Clean blk/golds gerald! Nice price too.

Thanks for the love fellas. Working on your own project is awesome. You'll be amazed by what you can do, or how much you can save if you can kick the sneaker habit so to speak.

Last edited:
Don't think I bought one pair between 08 an 2011 after I got a house. 11-12 grabbed a few pairs here and there while finishing my silvia vert. Sold that and lost my shhh and grabbed about 50 pair last year trying to keep it under 10 in 2014 while building a 92 coupe

^^^ sounds like a plan. 8)
Kobe%2BMamba%2BHandshake.gif

Thanks guys. My 2013 AJ 1 collection.

lol I'll take some real pics when I get the chance. Want it to be pretty good.

Here is the story @ColdCity
:
After I got that black/red 1 from an overseas website for $181 something that wasn't my size (size 9). I had to just resell it/size swap so I put it up on craigslist for $420 (Taking advantage of hype beasts in LA). I found a dude who wanted to trade for his royals with a little cash. Found out he didn't have original box but he did have receipt and it was legit. After some negotiating and seeing how bad he wanted these, he just did a straight up trade and he let me keep the black/red 1 box too. So I take the royals (size 9) I got and I put it up on NT for 475 shipped. Immediately @dawncunanan
wants to buy it and I sell it to him, now I having $450 realizing there are no other legitamate size 9s on the market at that time.  I talk to Brock a (NTer) who was selling the black and golds for 900 and was asking 800 PP invoice on eBay. I saw the listing get put up multiple times and no buyers. I offer him, 650 but he says 700. Then I said I would meet him halfway at 675 but he said he can't, he is selling for a friend. I didn't email him back accidentally because I was out with my lady. Then I get another email from him saying he talked with his friend and that he could 675. Lol so I took it! After it's all said and done, I paid around $330 for them by all the profit I made

I don't know why but I really enjoy reading a good back story on how a person came up on a shoe.

Be extremely selective and buy what you wholeheartedly like, and no impulse buys. That way you'll never have that feeling cleaning house.

Exactly my current mindset. Made a lot of impulse buys in years past but since 1's are my favorite shoes, decided to stick with em. I've done a lot of wheeling in dealing late 2012 and early '13 to acquire the ones I liked the most and a few miscellaneous Nikes that I considered grails. I don't need to buy every single shoe that comes out anymore lol. Not to mention it's a lot easier on my wallet.

Last edited:
Are fake Jordan 1 Dave Whites on the market? Just seen a pair for a good price and I'm tempted to pull the trigger.

airthompson airthompson - That Camaro is tooo CLEAN :nthat:

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 - I almost copped a pair on Sunday. Sold a few pair of kicks, made $500. Local shop has my size, which happens to be the same size as Jim Jones :rolleyes who's been hounding the owner to sell him the pair but he won't lol. Owner said Jim offered $1,000 but he didn't want to sell because he prefers to sell them to a collector instead of a celeb who's going to wear them once and let them go to waste. He knows how I am about 1s and told me since it's my size if I give him $900 cash he'll throw me the Jamal Crawford to Blake Griffin alley oop. I might take him up on that offer once I handle a few things on my end. Congrats on your pick up fam, enjoy them :nthat:

Last edited:
Was $99 w/o extra 30%. I can wait, no need to rush.  This one deserve $70 price tag only.

Will i take another around 1/2 price yeah

Deserves a $70 price :rofl: tag ur nuts....THEE best 1 drop last yr right after the NA trio(blk/red,shadow,blk toe) imo

:lol: Bruh, you wasn't lying. You really don't like royals.

Respect though. Not falling for the hype :pimp:

Red laces trash b. IDC if MJ wore his with red laces. Them joints staying in the lace baggie forever

:lol: FOREVER

Was $99 w/o extra 30%. I can wait, no need to rush.  This one deserve $70 price tag only.

Will i take another around 1/2 price yeah

Deserves a $70 price :rofl: tag ur nuts....THEE best 1 drop last yr right after the NA trio(blk/red,shadow,blk toe) imo

:lol: Bruh, you wasn't lying. You really don't like royals.

Respect though. Not falling for the hype :pimp:

im just picky as hell bro....same with my food

i like what i like & i hate what i dont like :lol:

& geraldg2309 geraldg2309 DOPE story
AT DOPE Chevy

Last edited:
know it's not American muscle, but I keep I that Cali swag ( I normally don't use the word )
Here's my 64' "lowrider"

I love Bugs. That's too sexy bro! My girl wants to start a Bug project. I low key want that old VW bus. :lol:

To get back on topic, I have an odd feeling JB is gonna throw "Nike AIR" on the '14 OG Ajko tongue tags, instead of just Nike.
fixed...haha
67 and newer are considered "beetles" 

ive actually been looking to trade my bug for a bus, but a lot of the older sought after ( multiple window buses) are either super expensive or really hard to come by without the body having extensive rust.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for the love.

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 lmao at these Jim Jones. Even these rappers got the inner Hypebeast. :lol: :smh: I would definitely do it if you can take care of all your things first and if you want em that bad. They are really beautiful. They just cost so much and patent leather can be a pain if you get some scuffs on em or you don't treat it correctly since it's not like normal leather.

Back
Top Bottom