Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No I was just confused. And seeing as 2001s don't fall into that category since they weren't an Asia/EU exclusive that logic doesn't make sense.

Unless you're just a collector and don't plan on wearing them
Ok. In the spirit of getting an answer to my question instead of a question and arguing semantics, I'll specify. Size 11.5.

This was fun.

No I was just confused. And seeing as 2001s don't fall into that category since they weren't an Asia/EU exclusive that logic doesn't make sense.

Unless you're just a collector and don't plan on wearing them

Ok. In the spirit of getting an answer to my question instead of a question and arguing semantics, I'll specify. Size 11.5.

This was fun.

Question was answered. For DS you're looking at $700-$1000 used can be anywhere from $350-$600.

Unless you get someone nice. I sold my size 13 to a NTer for $100

Took a break from pinnacles today that leather liner takes a minute to break it. Was running a little weird on my heel.

Just missed a 12.5 in the psny for 200 shipped :x on another note, this guy with the banneds is firm on 1250. I just can't do that, I'm going to give him a couple days and see if he will come around... a stack would be ideal but then I think of all the other shoes I can get instead :rolleyes :smh:

From the 2014 production? I didn't even know they made 12.5s in the new nyc

Supposedly from the new run alp alp , I'm sure you of before most would know. They could've been fugazi or something because he didn't have pictures of the box or size tag, I just watched it last night and didn't get far enough to ask for tagged pictures... I got out the job and checked my watch list and they were gone.

Regarding the Frags, even I cant see myself dropping a stack on those...credits to the folks that can...not saying I cant...older you get...the bigger the priorties....
Had to flip a couple pairs to cop mines. Glad I jumped on the $750 after release. They're nearly double now I think smh. 

Supposedly from the new run alp alp , I'm sure you of before most would know. They could've been fugazi or something because he didn't have pictures of the box or size tag, I just watched it last night and didn't get far enough to ask for tagged pictures... I got out the job and checked my watch list and they were gone.

Call up flight 23 in NYC and ask if they have a 12.5, they still had a lot of sizes left when I went yesterday.. I'll scoop it up for u if they do for $200 shipped if u want (pretty much retail + shipping)

if it's from the new run id give em to you for 200, I'll check em when I have a chance the next few days

Just missed a 12.5 in the psny for 200 shipped :x on another note, this guy with the banneds is firm on 1250. I just can't do that, I'm going to give him a couple days and see if he will come around... a stack would be ideal but then I think of all the other shoes I can get instead :rolleyes :smh:

What size Banneds?

@JamesBRustled
 & @bballermarkie
 Dope shots bros...

Regarding the Frags, even I cant see myself dropping a stack on those...credits to the folks that can...not saying I cant...older you get...the bigger the priorties....

I understand the bigger priorities thing as you get older, but wouldn't a pair of DS Royals & DS SBBs be equal (probably more depending on how much you paid) to dropping a stack on a pair of Frags?

Or did you mean that after making those purchases you can't see yourself dropping a stack on the Frags?

What size Banneds?
I understand the bigger priorities thing as you get older, but wouldn't a pair of DS Royals & DS SBBs be equal (probably more depending on how much you paid) to dropping a stack on a pair of Frags?

Or did you mean that after making those purchases you can't see yourself dropping a stack on the Frags?

The recent purchase of my royals and sbb is no more where near a K! Lol.. I caught a great deal for both..

I made a few other big purchases therefore, dropping a stack won't happan!

What size Banneds?

The recent purchase of my royals and sbb is no more where near a K! Lol.. I caught a great deal for both..

I made a few other big purchases therefore, dropping a stack won't happan!

Gotcha, and Royals in 6 if that's who ya end up playing :lol:

I'm a diehard Yankee fan growing up in NYC you had to choose sides on that note LETS GO METS !!! Reminds of 86 all over again! Grandma lighting candles and praying for Ron and Darryl lol and Keith !!!
I like this pitching staff

I'm a diehard Yankee fan growing up in NYC you had to choose sides on that note LETS GO METS !!! Reminds of 86 all over again! Grandma lighting candles and praying for Ron and Darryl lol and Keith !!!
I like this pitching staff

That's what I like hear bro! Who doesn't want their city to win bro!?!?!

Mets pitching are unbelievable!!

I'm confident with the Mets and if Murphy is who he is this post season... METS in 4!!!

Back
Top Bottom