Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mets love...
embarassed.gif

That's what I like hear bro! Who doesn't want their city to win bro!?!?!
Mets pitching are unbelievable!!

I'm confident with the Mets and if Murphy is who he is this post season... METS in 4!!!
Yep people don't understand Yankees vs mets ... I'm going yanks Mets vs anybody else mets! Just bring it back to NYC

Last edited:
Yep people don't understand Yankees vs mets ... I'm going yanks Mets vs anybody else mets! Just bring it back to NYC

Exactly! Who don't love their own city!
Subway series are a differ story.. That I understand.. Why the yank fans hate the Mets? I'm clueless.. Don't the yanks have 27 rings? What is there to hate on lol

What rivalry? Ain't Boston your rivalry..

I understand that the teams want to win the people of NYC... But in the end...we just rep the big Apple city!

Plus I wanna have an excuse to miss work for that ticker tape day Parade! Haha

Last edited:
This. Die hard Mets fan and love NYC very much, but I could never bring myself to cheer for the Yanks. LGM!
smokin.gif
Well I would not just cheer for the Yanks...I just wont watch them play lol...I be happy for them if they make it to the playoffs and win...but I would not go out in public or inside my home dressed head to toe with a Yankee attire! 

I am just a hardcore fan of Baseball and Basketball...Sports overall..

#YanksAllDay  #PinstripeNation :nthat:  
I live and die with the Yankees fam I just don't hate the mets
Dudes in here like those two brothers that killed each other during the last subway series :lol:
I'm NYC all the way fam from bushwick to the bx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom