Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not a fan of denim kicks. Lebron X denim was the best shoe with that concept to me. But I hate born bron and denim on kicks lol

Love those denims. They will officially be mine

Doesn't have the back piece so I don't they're pinnacles

Plus they don't have the same mold as the pinnacles

Love those denims. They will officially be mine

Doesn't have the back piece so I don't they're pinnacles

Plus they don't have the same mold as the pinnacles

Imma take your word for it lol

Check it. See how the pinnacles look more like the NYCs than Frags?

I'm not a fan of demin on kicks or 1s that don't follow traditional color blocking but those 1s are ridiculous :pimp:

Glad to see that they won't retail at 400 lol try for comparison also for rubbin it in I don't have frags or the nys lol

Not a fan of those Denim ones AT ALL

sick.gif

Those blue anti-frag "The Return" (or whatever it is) Ones would look so nice on a traditional mold.

I think I'm going to try to trade my Supreme 5s for something, maybe cleave the price of a pair of frags by half.  Really only got them for trade bait.

Not a fan of those Denim ones AT ALL
:x
Those blue anti-frag "The Return" (or whatever it is) Ones would look so nice on a traditional mold.
I think I'm going to try to trade my Supreme 5s for something, maybe cleave the price of a pair of frags by half.  Really only got them for trade bait.

More like 30% tops

Anyone that have pinnacles 1's can you inform me if the mold is the same as unc 1's, SBB's, and Chi's from this year? Or are the the same as previous 1's like the lasers, bred's and royals from years past? Reason why I ask is because I prefer the newer mold of the unc 1's and Chi's... Think the toebox is a lot better.... Hate how the older 1's mold has that pointy toebox. I've never seen any of the pinnacles in person so it's hard to judge.... Pics would also be appreciated

Anyone that have pinnacles 1's can you inform me if the mold is the same as unc 1's, SBB's, and Chi's from this year? Or are the the same as previous 1's like the lasers, bred's and royals from years past? Reason why I ask is because I prefer the newer mold of the unc 1's and Chi's... Think the toebox is a lot better.... Hate how the older 1's mold has that pointy toebox. I've never seen any of the pinnacles in person so it's hard to judge.... Pics would also be appreciated

I need those vachettas! :smokin I still got a big hit list and it continues to grow :lol: :rolleyes still trying to work the seller on those banneds.... hopefully he will be more reasonable after the weekend.

It's a little different in mold, but it is by no means pointy like the 2013 models. These have wider toeboxes so you can get the same size you would in the 2015 mold.

It's a little different in mold, but it is by no means pointy like the 2013 models. These have wider toeboxes so you can get the same size you would in the 2015 mold.

Repped fam!!! And those tans looking nice !!! So the Dsm are similar to the 2013 or 2015's since you have those as well I'd like to know

Those jeans are nice too I see you fam [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hard to tel if the toebox is round from that pick I d of need a dead on frontal shot... And since you have all three what do you think? Is the toebox similar to the 2013's or 2015?
Right now your post is a little light on info fam

The only thing similar to the 2013 is the height. Other than that, the toebox is wide like the 2015. Either tts or .5 down depending on your foot. I would compare the overall shape to the dsm's because of the tongue.

Repped fam!!! And those tabs looking nice !!! So the Dsm are similar to the 2013 or 2015's since you have those *** well I'd like to know
Dsm's would be similar to the 2015 in terms of fit. I can go tts, whereas the 2013 breds I needed to go up .5. I also think the small heel tab notes the new mold, while the wider tab belongs to the older mold like the 2013's

Back
Top Bottom