Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man those denims are FIRE! I hate single colored soles on the Jordan 1s, but if I can get my hands on those, I'm done! For good! Lol
I said the same thing. I said I'm out the game for those. I just need a release date. They're amazing.
Or are the the same as previous 1's like the lasers, bred's and royals from years past? Reason why I ask is because I prefer the newer mold of the unc 1's and Chi's... Think the toebox is a lot better....
My laser 1's have the high remastered mold.  They tower over my Royals. 

The only thing similar to the 2013 is the height. Other than that, the toebox is wide like the 2015. Either tts or .5 down depending on your foot. I would compare the overall shape to the dsm's because of the tongue.

@snapreme thx fam your pics were just what I was looking for perfect angle to judge a toe box... Thx to bballmarkie, but it's hard to judge a toebox from a lateral side shot... And @imui for2oh thx for the help I repped you all

I said the same thing. I said I'm out the game for those. I just need a release date. They're amazing.

My laser 1's have the high remastered mold.  They tower over my Royals. 
@mochachip2 I have the lasers too but that toe box is pointy like the 2013 molds... It's not as round as the Chi's and unc's

Just saw this on facebook. Peep the denims 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I've decided I need the Pinnacle Tans. Gonna have to trade something because I'm still not paying that price. :smh:

Need those tans as well ,denim joints are fire.
so what is it on the denims a pinnacle release or nah ?
Look back a page or so. Denims don't appear to have the pinnacle mold. The stitching doesn't line up, there is no back piece, and it has the small square on the back which is indicative of the 1994/2015 mold

Look back a page or so. Denims don't appear to have the pinnacle mold. The stitching doesn't line up, there is no back piece, and it has the small square on the back which is indicative of the 1994/2015 mold
Few of the sites saying they are

Then they changed the Pinnacle mold.

I'll wait until JB says they are though before I come to terms with the $400 price tag.

And be a little mad the vachettas didn't get the newer mold

Then they changed the Pinnacle mold.

I'll wait until JB says they are though before I come to terms with the $400 price tag.

And be a little mad the vachettas didn't get the newer mold
Yeah fam I'm not paying 400 for the denims I'd grab the tans before I pay that

I know this can't be right! NIKE PRICE TYPO! :nerd:

Also beware my boy got his White Pinaccles the other day looking like this

Tag upside down

Last edited:
I would double for that :lol:

Edit: damn, that's messed up with that tag... I suppose he's got those exclusives though! :rolleyes

Last edited:
Toro 4s (mine) for sbb 1s, should I do it?

Hell yes, I thought toros were disgusting since I laid eyes on them. No idea what they're worth now, but I'd even put cash on top of those toros for a pair of 2015 1s other than unc's (not saying you should).

Back
Top Bottom