Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's a good price for NDS DMP Bred 1's? Can't seem to find the 2013's for a reasonable price so I may have to settle for those..

Last edited:
seatown206 seatown206 It depends on size, but I've seen them listed between $200-$400 in pre owned condition on feebay, and a couple DMP packs NIB for $600-$650.

Saw on the gram, LA 1s coming out this weekend. I'm guessing it coincides with the opening of f23 in Santa Monica.

Saw on the gram, LA 1s coming out this weekend. I'm guessing it coincides with the opening of f23 in Santa Monica.

Source? I was told by a employee that works at Del Amo Flight 23 the day before they opened that they were gonna have them as well but they never released anything so now im always suspect when someone says that

Source? I was told by a employee that works at Del Amo Flight 23 the day before they opened that they were gonna have them as well but they never released anything so now im always suspect when someone says that

Sorry, I don't have it. I saw a screen cap of a bunch of 1s stacked in a long shelf, clicked on it and the caption said they were coming this weekend.

If they're anything like NY stores, they probably sold them out the backdoor.

Sorry, I don't have it. I saw a screen cap of a bunch of 1s stacked in a long shelf, clicked on it and the caption said they were coming this weekend.

I wonder if it would be all the F23 stores in SoCal. That same time that dude at Del Amo told me they were releasing there, he said they already had them in their store room. So even tho they didnt release them for the Del Amo opening, they already have em in the back.

Last edited:
Shadow ajko in February. Also this trash is dropping

Back
Top Bottom