• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2001s are definitely not a mid. Mids have one less lace hole

That's why they looked so ****** up

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with that. It's just due to age, I guess.

How I wish they dropped those here...
mean.gif
Thank you! Yep. I really wish they dropped it here. Want to cop another pair for custom purposes.

Last edited:
jesus christ. dude is *****ing and moaning about this

:x... that's disgusting. :rofl:

I would lightly dab with acetone/isopropyl alcohol if it has a sticky texture or something. Given that t can't be taken off by a scrub or wipe.

Last edited:

Hey guys. Got my Laser 1s from Footlocker. Got a bit disappointed since I got them in these conditions. It's a bit of a drag since I am from the Philippines and I can't return them without wasting time and money. I don't know if you can see it, but the back part of the shoe's midsole is yellowish. What can I do to remove the yellowing of the midsole? I really need some help. 
sick.gif
Its from the paper in the box. If you store your shoes for long periods of time, DO NOT let them stay in contact with the paper. It will discolor everything. It happened to my Royal Foams on the upper and several Jordans when I looked at them this past summer.

Its from the paper in the box. If you store your shoes for long periods of time, DO NOT let them stay in contact with the paper. It will discolor everything. It happened to my Royal Foams on the upper and several Jordans when I looked at them this past summer.
I always fold down my paper into the bottom of the box.

is that really true?

i store all of my shoes with the original paper...

I don't see how. All of my shoes are stored either wrapped in or resting on top of the paper and never noticed it.
At one point Nike/JB was using an acidic base paper. Similar to newspaper. The paper itself changed colors from aging and would "bleed" on to the shoes causing discoloration. I'm not an expert, just sharing my experiences since it's happened to a few shoes I owned

Last edited:
I removed the paper just to be sure. I will just use a shoe cleaner and wear them. Maybe the discoloration has something to do with how Footlocker stored them.

At one point Nike/JB was using an acidic base paper. Similar to newspaper. The paper itself changed colors from aging and would "bleed" on to the shoes causing discoloration. I'm not an expert, just sharing my experiences since it's happened to a few shoes I owned
That makes sense. Maybe some of my really old shoes are yellowed but I don't feel digging them out to check.

Back
Top Bottom