Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 @mwalker The hell with ya brand new, all white LA 1s b, this how I feel about them:

:lol: just joking bruh, glad to see members stick to their word and return a favor when they can :nthat: .. congrats on the new pick ups!

Last edited:
That was really nice of both of you. I'm so glad to see that on NT. Seems like many of you all are great people, and I'm glad to be here.

I need to hurry up and grab some black LMs before the price gets too outrageous. Really wanted to wait til new years tho. $450-$500 will be my limit

I want to purchase a size 9 in the LA 1's. But hearing that most of the size 9 and 9.5 are messed up it steering me away. I've been looking on the LA CL, I might have to hit up geraldg2309 geraldg2309 to inspect them for me lol.

I need to hurry up and grab some black LMs before the price gets too outrageous. Really wanted to wait til new years tho. $450-$500 will be my limit

Are they really going for that much now? Thought it was like 375ish

Any LA's size 9 or 9.5 or 10 for under $300 ?
I want to purchase a size 9 in the LA 1's. But hearing that most of the size 9 and 9.5 are messed up it steering me away. I've been looking on the LA CL, I might have to hit up @geraldg2309 to inspect them for me lol.
If your on FB, get in BannedLA. Thats where you will find 90% of the pairs posted and for the best price. Seen a pair for $200 last night, size 9.5. 

Last edited:
damn wish I knew someone in that group to snag them for me. cheapest I've seen is around 380.

Back
Top Bottom