Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I live right by the Original Round Two, the owners don't even care about it anymore. Quality of service has gone down the drain since they went West Coast.

Damn that sucks. Was recently at the CA location. Same good vibes prolly cuz Sean and Chris were there haha. Haven't been to the VA store in a minute.

Sweats and shadows today to run errands and take my son to his appt.

Sean and Chris were the reason I kept going back weekly, now that they left it isn't worth it :lol:
Chris recognized me months after I went there the first time, hella personable. It just sucks they left behind the one bad owner.
I plan on going to college on the west coast, so it isn't that bad I guess

Wavykickz is better. Right down the road, huge drop on the 17th. (@Wavykickz804) and the dudes there are nicer, would suggest that journey if you're antsy this weekend.
It's still worth the trip. Nice to look at the things they have on the wall, sometimes Luke (the owner, sort of chubby white guy, extremely slow :lol: ) isn't there and he's a main reason why service is garbage now, but the aforementioned store makes it worth it, sometimes you luck out.
All is true. A year ago I could go in there and walk away with two pairs guaranteed, they come across anything rare that isn't a yeezy (SBs, limited Js I'm interested in..) and they ship it to LA. Feelsbadman
Been to R2VA dozens of times and never dropped in on WavyKickz, gonna make a pit stop this weekend on my way to NOVA.

I'll be there in a month, which places for eats and shopping areas should I hit up? Already got a few places marked down but would like to add to the list.

Eating wise I've been hitting up random spots when I get hungry. Shopping wise everything is in shibuya and hirajuku bape, bape kids which is priced way Cheaper than us tons of vintage stores. Just get out there and explore. Hit up Starbucks along the way for free wifi

Eating wise I've been hitting up random spots when I get hungry. Shopping wise everything is in shibuya and hirajuku bape, bape kids which is priced way Cheaper than us tons of vintage stores. Just get out there and explore. Hit up Starbucks along the way for free wifi

Thanks!
Lol I got free international data with my work perks.. Def gonna check out the bape stores, Supreme, atmos etc... Just want to see if u recommend any specific spot for kicks to checkout

Last edited:
Damn that sucks. Was recently at the CA location. Same good vibes prolly cuz Sean and Chris were there haha. Haven't been to the VA store in a minute.

Sweats and shadows today to run errands and take my son to his appt.

I wanna cry. My Raiders could be in Texas.

Oh dope as always!

Just got the Chicagos. Love them. This is my second pair of the OG retro 1s, and the quality continues to impress me. I had read previously that the UNC seemed to have better/softer leather than the CHI, and I have to agree. The UNC are buttery, although the CHI seem to have a tougher feel akin to my 2001 breds. Just wanted to share. Anyone else feel the same?

Havent been in this thread in a min. I need a remastered Royal, Shadow, Blk/Wht to follow the B/red remaster. When I look at my 2013-14 OG 1's I feel played. The new mold just makes the other obsolete from a shape, comfort, and material standpoint.

Been to R2VA dozens of times and never dropped in on WavyKickz, gonna make a pit stop this weekend on my way to NOVA.
They're about a three minute walk from each other if you get stopped at the crosswalk, then Monument is across the road from WK.

Totally worth the trip. I'm hoping to get lucky on some 1s or OVOs this weekend

@FLATFOOT718 repped...need a Porzingod jersey though
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Just got the Chicagos. Love them. This is my second pair of the OG retro 1s, and the quality continues to impress me. I had read previously that the UNC seemed to have better/softer leather than the CHI, and I have to agree. The UNC are buttery, although the CHI seem to have a tougher feel akin to my 2001 breds. Just wanted to share. Anyone else feel the same?

I'm going to agree, although I wouldn't necessarily say better but the UNC softer for sure, maybe cuz I'm totally bias to the Chicago cw lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom