Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Havent been in this thread in a min. I need a remastered Royal, Shadow, Blk/Wht to follow the B/red remaster. When I look at my 2013-14 OG 1's I feel played. The new mold just makes the other obsolete from a shape, comfort, and material standpoint.

All of this lol

Havent been in this thread in a min. I need a remastered Royal, Shadow, Blk/Wht to follow the B/red remaster. When I look at my 2013-14 OG 1's I feel played. The new mold just makes the other obsolete from a shape, comfort, and material standpoint.
Yup. 

And mostly anything between 2001 and 2013 just feel like fakes. 
laugh.gif

Remastered Royals coming mid to late 2017 though (tenative). 
nerd.gif

1 time for starks. Actually played Jordan pretty well. RRL denim [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yup. 

And mostly anything between 2001 and 2013 just feel like fakes. :lol:

Remastered Royals coming mid to late 2017 though (tenative). :nerd:  
I remember all of this said when 13s were dropping lol. Hoping this go around is for real.

I thought I saw what looked like a restocking last night. Everything was OOS though. That's why I didn't spread the word.

Metallic Blue highs as well

and then the Retro plus letterman color way

Hold up, these are all confirmed? I know the bred highs and the shadow ko and bred ko but the metallic low? The high? The white red ko? I need to plan these out I was just waiting for the Breds to come out. But I need those metallic highs and the white red ko.

Back
Top Bottom