• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@Air Brock 5  - I lifted a pair from you at that level. Always a pleasure 
nthat.gif

Yet to wear them but cannot wait to get them on feet sometime soon

I agree with the tax return comments - will be some note burning holes in pockets in a month or two

750 is on the low side imo. I would wait a few weeks for tax returns and ASW to pass by.

@Air Brock 5  - I lifted a pair from you at that level. Always a pleasure 
nthat.gif

Yet to wear them but cannot wait to get them on feet sometime soon

I agree with the tax return comments - will be some note burning holes in pockets in a month or two
@babyJs23  @RhInoSpOrt  @ACW NJ

Good call on the tax returns and ASW. Repped for the votes of confidence. 
nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

@ACW NJ  Rock 'em til the wheels fall off. 
smile.gif

I just wanted to come in and share my first custom. Had a few mistakes and wish the yellow was a bit darker, but overall happy with it.

What's the base? Mane! Fish grease!

Lastly why are they called new love? Did Jordan rock with the Wu? Did he diversify his bonds? :nerd:

Lastly why are they called new love? Did Jordan rock with the Wu? Did he diversify his bonds? :nerd:
the base was the Cyber Monday. The New Love name and the meaning behind it is over my head, haha. All I know is that this colorway dropped a few years back and it had that nickname.

Repped for that line tho. "You need to diversify your bonds."

the base was the Cyber Monday. The New Love name and the meaning behind it is over my head, haha. All I know is that this colorway dropped a few years back and it had that nickname.

Repped for that line tho. "You need to diversify your bonds."

2007 BmP release

The Air Jordan 1 (I) Old Love / New Love – Beginning Moments Package (BMP) was an instant classic. The Air Jordan 1 (I) has as much history as Air Jordan himself. The Air Jordan 1 (I) changed the sneaker game forever with people of all walks of life obsessing over Air Jordans. One of most sought after Air Jordans of all time is the Black Toe Air Jordan 1. This package releases these long lusted shoes as well as another. Two pairs of Air Jordans for $200, how can anyone pass up that deal? The Beginning Moments Package is said to honor Michael Jordan’s two passions – basketball and racing. Termed the Old Love/New Love Package, it is said that the Black Toe Air Jordan 1s are Mike’s Old Love of basketball and the Black/Yellow Air Jordan 1s are his New Love of motorcycle racing. (Black and Yellow are Team Jordan’s official colors).

edit - I believe that they were modeled after these bike paint schemes. They were the team racing colors of 06.
MJM_GSXR1000-730x486.jpg
Rapp.jpg

Last edited:
2007 BmP release

The Air Jordan 1 (I) Old Love / New Love – Beginning Moments Package (BMP) was an instant classic. The Air Jordan 1 (I) has as much history as Air Jordan himself. The Air Jordan 1 (I) changed the sneaker game forever with people of all walks of life obsessing over Air Jordans. One of most sought after Air Jordans of all time is the Black Toe Air Jordan 1. This package releases these long lusted shoes as well as another. Two pairs of Air Jordans for $200, how can anyone pass up that deal? The Beginning Moments Package is said to honor Michael Jordan’s two passions – basketball and racing. Termed the Old Love/New Love Package, it is said that the Black Toe Air Jordan 1s are Mike’s Old Love of basketball and the Black/Yellow Air Jordan 1s are his New Love of motorcycle racing. (Black and Yellow are Team Jordan’s official colors).
Nice. Repped.

I never took the time to look it up.

I must be the rare person that doesn't like 1's with creases. Crease free is the way to be. Luckily my 1's don't crease much at all, and I don't walk any special way. Pic from the fall, but I've worn these Shadows maybe 60 plus times at the time of this pic. Stepped in ice cream getting out of my car.

Creasing is just something that happens on shoes. I don't think it makes the shoe look any better but it is what it is

I must be the rare person that doesn't like 1's with creases. Crease free is the way to be. Luckily my 1's don't crease much at all, and I don't walk any special way. Pic from the fall, but I've worn these Shadows maybe 60 plus times at the time of this pic. Stepped in ice cream getting out of my car.

How? Those sneaker toe things?

Im the same I prefer 1's without creases too.

Last edited:
i know that this is a site for enthusiasts and as such you're gonna find people on here who are more particular about their things, but some of you guys need to gain some perspective and realize that, at the end of the day, they're just shoes

i think what happens to a lot of people is that they get so invested in their hobbies and interests that they start to lose themselves and succumb to having/doing what would otherwise be ridiculous thoughts/actions from any other person's perspective

so take a step back, gain a little self-awareness, and realize how ridiculous it is to worry over your shoes creasing, for real

Last edited:
How? Those sneaker toe things?

Hellllll no bro. Don't own any of that stuff. Honestly I just walk regularly, no duck walking or anything like that.

gil23 gil23 lol I wear mine as carefree as that too, trust me.

Edit: I do put the shoe tree stuffing back in after every wear too, but I'm sure most people do that.

Last edited:
i know that this is a site for enthusiasts and as such you're gonna find people on here who are more particular about their things, but some of you guys need to gain some perspective and realize that, at the end of the day, they're just shoes

i think what happens to a lot of people is that they get so invested in their hobbies and interests that they start to lose themselves and succumb to having/doing what would otherwise be ridiculous thoughts/actions from any other person's perspective

so take a step back, gain a little self-awareness, and realize how ridiculous it is to worry over your shoes creasing, for real
I commented on this before and I hear you. But I also am one to like having as least creasing as possible. I do agree that creasing on AJ 1's give them character to a certain extent. I wear ForceFields on certain pairs of kicks, not all. I see my shoes just like my shirt or pants; I'm not going to step out my house with extra wrinkled clothes on, so I iron them. The same aplies for my shoes I don't want them extra creased either. Sure you can't stop it from happening all together but you can have it look decent. But some people don't care about how their clothes look too so I understand. Whatever floats your boat but I feel people should understand a persons view like mine and others on here. Just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom