Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

These held up very nice after walking around Super Bowl City all day.

Just bit the bullet and copped both Lance Mountain pairs DS for $735 shipped. Feel kinda bad cuz I been spending alotta money on kicks lately but oh well...needed them. Hopefully I win some of that cash back on the game tonight :D

I was honestly thinking of doing a purple pair myself. I also have the crazy thought of selling everything sans XIs and 1s, buy up Cyber Mondays and just create a color wheel.
If you think it'll make you happy then flourish :smokin I've always wanted to make a color wheel too. Still deciding on if the next pair I'll make will be black & green, or something with the Chicago color blocking.

Decided to pick up cyber Monday's vs getting PSNY New York 1's. Local footaction still had a couples pairs. Thankfully they had more than 1 size 10. The fist one brought out to me had some type of defect on the toe box. so happy with them

If you think it'll make you happy then flourish
smokin.gif
I've always wanted to make a color wheel too. Still deciding on if the next pair I'll make will be black & green, or something with the Chicago color blocking.
Green is definitely next for me.

Back
Top Bottom