Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like the Jordan 1 High "All-Star" are going to limited.
2myargx.jpg

Only reason these elephant print 1s are sitting is because of the fugly jumpman on the tongue.
If it were the Nike tag....instant sellout bc its "OG"

Crazy how that simple detail makes the shoe.

With that said, I'll wait til it hits around 80 lol

Nah. JB needs to understand that if you're going to show us you can do pretty decent quality leather on 1s (like UNCs, SBBs and CMs), you're going to have a hard time convincing folks to spend $140 on horrible quality leather.

Nah. JB needs to understand that if you're going to show us you can do pretty decent quality leather on 1s (like UNCs, SBBs and CMs), you're going to have a hard time convincing folks to spend $140 on horrible quality leather.
True that.
I had the Shadow hi 1s OG, got rid of them. Leather not as soft as the UNCs or SBBs. Never had the CMs in hand so IDK about those.
The looks on the leather on the elephantPrint 1s look rough.

^^^^ this

I don't care if it got a Nike tag jump man tag if it's a mid a high or an Og high... I want nice materials on my shoes....
Granted my cheap *** still will by one of those shetty material 1s for 40-50 bucks and rock em in the rain

amen

Even with a jumpman on tongue and on the heel, if they used a Real Buttery Leather this will Sell Out

the Atlanta comes with Nike Air tongue but the leather quality is wack just like this Elephant Print and they didnt Sold out as well

just my cents bro
Which ones are the Atlantas?
True that, its the leather quality that sells out the shoe.
Even w a nike tag i might just bite the bullet and copped the black pair. Nicely executed but they went half way w the materials.

I have a hard time buying that leather quality is the reason the highlight reels didn't sell out

Colorway was hot flaming garbage smh...

Idiots? Really? :lol: I feel it's idiotic to knock someone because they want to keep their kicks looking good. Why clean them then? Why use water proofer or suede protector? Why don't we all just wear dark color jeans with our $200+ kicks in the rain and dance in mud puddles all day? And to do anything else but this is an idiot. That way of thinking always sounded ******ed to me. :smh:

Yes, really. Good leather shoes crease. You can still clean the shoes and keep them nice, but creasing is a part of it, just like a leather jacket. Anybody who complains about creases is a dummy. Period.

I have a hard time buying that leather quality is the reason the highlight reels didn't sell out

Colorway was hot flaming garbage smh...

True, they were horrible. If the leather quality was the case lasers would have sold out. They were butter..

Much truth here. repped.
True, they were horrible. If the leather quality was the case lasers would have sold out. They were butter..
I have the lasers and I love them. Wish they didn't have the "icy" sole everyone goes nuts for but otherwise they are great

Man i dont mind a clean crease but when the toe starts to wrinkle it just looks like trash. Started wearing shields and wouodnt go back. Worn my shadows 100 or so times and they still look clean as hell. I dont like wearing ragged lookin shoes.

Back
Top Bottom