• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lmao your guess is good as mine.

It's some residue I guess. It flicker like glitter. Not sure, I clean all my shoes before putting them up. I would say about a year since I last wore them. I will attempt to clean them later tonight. Atlanta @ Cleveland has my attention *commercial break*

My rttg us the same thing. It wipes off.

My rttg us the same thing. It wipes off.
Thankfully it did. Probably wore them about 4 or 5 times. Didn't want to beat them to death given I only have a pair. I guess this is a extra incentive to wear them before they turn on you literally. Can't wait for the remastered version. These need to be put back into rotation.

Every time I see the chi's and SBB's i'm like damn i need those badly... But I can't seem to find some good prices for them in a size 12, here in the EU.. Thank God i did manage to get the UNC's 
smile.gif

Lmao your guess is good as mine.

It's some residue I guess. It flicker like glitter. Not sure, I clean all my shoes before putting them up. I would say about a year since I last wore them. I will attempt to clean them later tonight. Atlanta @ Cleveland has my attention *commercial break*

It's glitter right? Samething happens with my Black toes and will reappear once I throw them back in the box. I feel like it's an age thing

I'm thinking of grabbing those Red KO's but also im still hunting around for the grey/blue nouveau 1's. Has anyone worn the KO's frequently? I'm thinking of using them to stunt at work haha

I'm thinking of grabbing those Red KO's but also im still hunting around for the grey/blue nouveau 1's. Has anyone worn the KO's frequently? I'm thinking of using them to stunt at work haha

KOs are the **** and I never worry about them when I wear them. Everybody thinks I have the Royals when I wear them but they actually Sport blue lol

Itchin to do a sole swap.

If anyone has any tips or can refer me to someone who can do it for me I'd appreciate it.

Not sure if I want to do it myself yet since I barely have any patience lol.

In the works of negotiating a cheap price for the donor pair. 

Will def post pics when it's all done.

smile.gif

Itchin to do a sole swap.

If anyone has any tips or can refer me to someone who can do it for me I'd appreciate it.

Not sure if I want to do it myself yet since I barely have any patience lol.

In the works of negotiating a cheap price for the donor pair. 

Will def post pics when it's all done.

:smile:
Let me know how much you pay for that swap. I messed up the midsole on one of my customs. Might just sell the shoes for cheap to get rid of em and let someone else worry about it, haha.

Let me know how much you pay for that swap. I messed up the midsole on one of my customs. Might just sell the shoes for cheap to get rid of em and let someone else worry about it, haha.
Yeah I'm scared of messin both pairs up if I did it myself. I've also never done any kind of custom work lol. Black toe tongue swap was done at a local shoe repair shop back when I was living in north carolina. Will def let you know how it goes bro.

Back
Top Bottom