• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn that's awful. 175 and a month wait :x

Edit: wait, is that for a full custom or just a swap :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah just emailed him and read that post soon after. lol. Most likely will pass on him if we can't get a better deal goin. 

I tried to do a custom on my CM. Was guna take some gray solo soles off my mids. Got the right pair off the donors but while I was taking thr left pair off I heard a release of air sound by the heel. My dumbass let my screw driver puncture thru the sole and after that I just gave up :frown: it's do able but takes alot of patience. Will try again once the depression stage wears off :/

not worth $175 to me. I've taken soles off one pair, it was a huge pain. the hardest part is getting the new swap to fit right and look good. I haven't attempted that yet but I'd much rather attempt it myself than pay $175 for it.

Damn that's awful. 175 and a month wait :x

Edit: wait, is that for a full custom or just a swap :nerd:

Yeah just emailed him and read that post soon after. lol. Most likely will pass on him if we can't get a better deal goin. 
No, it's just for the sole swap.

Selling my Baron 1s to my friend for $135

it was a nice ride

ohwell.gif

Anyways, worn Shadows for $333? Good? Bad? Ugly?
nerd.gif

I struck out on literally every Kobe in the FTB pack and the Wings. I need a palate cleanser to get depression out of my mouth

Last edited:
off topic question , but has  anyone changed their shipping methods?  USPS raised their prices a few bucks from last year (3 bucks more for a shoe 2-3 pounds).  Ive only shipped USPS priority mail.  does anyone find it cheaper to use ups or fedex? thanks for advance and admin please delete if this post is a problem. thanks

off topic question , but has  anyone changed their shipping methods?  USPS raised their prices a few bucks from last year (3 bucks more for a shoe 2-3 pounds).  Ive only shipped USPS priority mail.  does anyone find it cheaper to use ups or fedex? thanks for advance and admin please delete if this post is a problem. thanks

I do it through PayPal and its still reasonable. It's just so much faster than the other options

Forgot to post, I unDS'd my UNC's to the Championship men's game. I thought UNC was going to win, that's why I wore them, but I wasn't realling going for any particular team; just wanted a great game. Was NOT disappointed, one of the greatest games ever. The atmosphere when he hit that buzzer beater was unreal! I was sitting almost court side too!

Saw the Rockets vs Thunder game as well, Houston was real fun lol. Harden walked in a club I was in, 2 minutes later walked about with a shorty, easy!

Last edited:
Yes [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Gotta make sure you cop so you can post some new on feet pics.

Gotta give us something new from all the SBB, Chi, and UNC pics we've been seeing :lol: :wink: Still rep your posts [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Gotta make sure you cop so you can post some new on feet pics.

Gotta give us something new from all the SBB, Chi, and UNC pics we've been seeing :lol: :wink: Still rep your posts [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Lol yeah for sure... just enjoy taking the pics as well as just loving that trio you mentioned but I get the impression sometimes that I flood the thread with "mediocre" pics from some responses lol

Back
Top Bottom