• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Prices dropping :smile:

Just copped my second pair of bred 1s off of flight club for 375 size 10 that's how much I love these shoes! Have money to burn, going to triple up soon!

I'm a size 10 also dude. You could have peeped my favorites on Twitter and copped a pair for $290 shipped

laugh.gif

That wasn't a Exploit .... Homie has that many Acct and CC signed up

He runs a Bot to enter them all in the Draw but How nike Picks is Random.

Take it you seen Alan's pics
Ha! I don't remember who it was but having a bot enter 3000 different accounts and CCs has got to be an exploit. 
laugh.gif
  At any rate, all I know is I'm 0 for the last 25-30 SNKRS Draw.

Ha! I don't remember who it was but having a bot enter 3000 different accounts and CCs has got to be an exploit. :lol:   At any rate, all I know is I'm 0 for the last 25-30 SNKRS Draw.

I never win either
[emoji]128549[/emoji]
Nike don't love me

Only people winning this stupid draw are shoe tubers and lame randos on Twitter that entered just to try :smh: :smh: :smh:

I miss when everything was a nikestore 8am CT release

Last edited:
Ironically I won the initial Chicago Draw. Lost the one for the Bred 1. Those are the only two I've ever done.

Only people winning this stupid draw are shoe tubers and lame randos on Twitter that entered just to try
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I miss when everything was a nikestore 8am CT release
I won the draw for the Banned's , it was the first release I ever won lol.

I did notice a suspicious number of YouTubers winning the draw though. I bet Nike flagged their accounts to win, it seems they win every single release.

Last edited:
Right on, thanks. I figured it'd be kinda pointless to post there since I'd have to start a new thread.

Guess I'll do so anyway.
Yeah no problem. I believe you're allowed to link to your LC thread in this thread to get peoples opinions. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom