Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just out of curiosity how much are a pair of Air Jordan 1 black/red "banned" from 2013 going for now a days? thinking of letting one of mine go and want to know about how much to expect

Anyone know if Flight Club 23 @ Santa Monica still have the Air Jordan 1 LA? 
YES they do...

Only Big Sizes and you have to ask the Rep

I was in there the other day and this Monster was in there buying size 15 Jordan 11 lows.. Navy

and the rep told him ..." Let me pull some heat out for you." EXACT words

he he came back with like 4 boxes 

1 was AJ1 LA's Sz 15 and I asked him if there was more pairs n sizes and his reply was only BIg Big Sizes.

I didn't see them a week ago. But you never know. They seem to always randomly pop up lol.
I didn't see them a week ago. But you never know. They seem to always randomly pop up lol.
i was thinking of selling my 2013s too but it seems no one wants them since the 2016 pair came out. looks like 200-300. they're going for less than the 2016 for sure. i'll wait a while before selling them. after most the 2016 is gone.

I submitted the claim as soon as the dude stopped responding back to me. Hella suspect. That was about a week and a half ago.

PayPal hasn't gotten back to me yet....
Damn...why PayPal taking so long. If the buyer doesn't answer for a while shouldn't you get the funds back? You might want to call PayPal and yell and threaten to file a chargeback with your CC.

GOAT

:stoneface:

Tf did he do, borrow Khaleds clothes? :x

leather broke in so well. Denim on denim with a camo shirt. They're so soft I love the Chicagos but it was hard to not wear the banneds instead.. I'm trying to hold of my second wear of the 2016 banneds for this drake concert next month. I could just unds my second pair for that concert but that would be a waste. Maybe I'll keep that second different quality pair for like 15-20 years down the line. 1's are forever..

Last edited:
Csp3gT-UMAAvbuL.jpg:large

This guy Shoezum is a Cool Dude, I met him a couple times.

This guy always finds cool stuff that was only given to Nike Employee's

Maybe cuz He knows every Nike worker from the Head office to the Janitors for the last 20yrs, Amazing!

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm sorry but most of the banned apparel is horrible

boys walking round with wrong test answers on em
laugh.gif

Even back in the days when Malcolm X hats were around..

Never was cool to have n X on your hat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom