Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How effective is letgo/offerup from a sellers perspective? I have a bunch of worn remastered 1s that I'm trying to get rid of because wrong size but I don't want to use feebay.

Whoever posted that shoepalace 20% off I salute you G.

I can finally return my metallics to Nike, and got em for the price I always wanted em for $95.99 shipped!

Repped last two posters, thank you.

I've only been into sneakers for a year so NT is instrumental in understanding quality.

I'm thinking if I strike out on the black toes I'll go for the UNCs. $200 on eBay is a great price.

Last edited:
idk why but i get so irked at check lol

swoosh dammit 

Repped last two posters, thank you.

I've only been into sneakers for a year so NT is instrumental in understanding quality.

I'm thinking if I strike out on the black toes I'll go for the UNCs. $200 on eBay is a great price.

Unc are the most comfortable ones I own. I also have original sbb and Chicagos. I prefer to wear uncs

the tongue on the cyber monday 1s are the most padded. most comfortable. no other remastered ones is better feeling on feet.

I love my cybers but they REALLY needed the sole from the Black YYs... That all white sole looks piss stained after a few months of normal wear.

Last edited:
I normally hate all white mid soles, but the CM's converted me. They're my everyday go to. Overall they're the best quality of all the remasters. (Edge out the SBB 1 cause of the stiffer black parts).

Kinda doubt kentucky's will stick around for sales since UNC's didn't. UNC might be a little more prolific, but both are OG color ways, and the Kentucky's are a little more wearable in that shade of blue. A lot of people thought the UNC was too loud.

Im getting all releases day of. I'll wait for discounted pairs when I want a dbl up. Taking no chances

Smart move sadly it's come to this. Pay resale if u miss out and double if they end up plentiful. Next 1 I double or triple on will be royals possibly shadows

Last edited:

Prefer these over the black laces

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom