Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Prefer these over the black laces
They look better, i thought the black would look nice but they don't

So how are the "starfish orange" leather panels on the sbb 2.0? I recall one guy saying they were stiffer than the black leather on the banneds

I might actually pass on Black Toe's and just wait for Kentucky's but I absolutely can't wait for Royal's again..[emoji]128520[/emoji]

Really hoping royals get atleast banned 1 numbers because if it's anything like SBB 2s I might as well start saving now

Only 5 stores in Australia got reverse sbb. I just had to pay resell equivilent to 265usd
Ill take that. Realistically i wouldnt find cheaper, and being that iv told my self only 1s from here out. Thinking white laces, any pics? I
Meet setup for this arvo. Excited, will prob rock my sbb

Last edited:
Great to see the black toe retroes again. My 2013 pair has plenty of wear. They should release it with the back tongue. It does not make sense that they'll retro it again with the white tongue. Hope th early pictures are wrong and it has a black tongue

No such luck....but honestly since the black tongue was a PE/sample for MJ wouldn't make sense for a black tongue 'retro' (of course you can go with the old love)

Last edited:
jb has been inconsistent, they released the PE version of the Chicago 10s and Space Jam 11s, they could've thrown us a bone
Id keep those cyber 1s for the blk tongue and swap the tongue out the black toes for an easy fix and throw on the extra red laces from the banneds 

Back
Top Bottom