Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Id keep those cyber 1s for the blk tongue and swap the tongue out the black toes for an easy fix and throw on the extra red laces from the banneds 
i know this is blasphemy but i don't really care for the black toes. Even more blasphemy in the fact that i like the celtics, frag, sbb more *shruggs*

i know this is blasphemy but i don't really care for the black toes. Even more blasphemy in the fact that i like the celtics, frag, sbb more *shruggs*

2h6zyvm.jpg

I'd understand if you already own the 2013 Black Toes and don't want the 2016 version, but for me these are a must have because I don't have a pair at all. I've got my preorder sussed with Sobe Soles and I can't wait. 
glasses.gif

I kinda feel you on that one never owned them but they do nothing for me frags either it's pretty much the same color way in my eyes I'll take breds royals uncs shadows and sbb's black yin yangs and platinum 1s honestly but that's just me. At retail they would be trade bait for me unless I fall in love and I doubt that

Last edited:
I'd understand if you already own the 2013 Black Toes and don't want the 2016 version, but for me these are a must have because I don't have a pair at all. I've got my preorder sussed with Sobe Soles and I can't wait. 8)
I'm in this situation. I got the BT on resale. Black toes was the worst of the bunch. I can see how you can beat them pretty much with minimal effort. But in my case I'm easy on shoes especially at resale prices. Lol wouldn't hurt to have the 16s but it all depends...how much you really like a shoe to buy it twice.

Last edited:
naw dawg I feel you , I dont really like the black toes either, I prefer the chicagos to the black toes anyday.

I normally hate all white mid soles, but the CM's converted me. They're my everyday go to. Overall they're the best quality of all the remasters. (Edge out the SBB 1 cause of the stiffer black parts).
They did the same too me man . Now I will cop the 3's CM

First I was going to sit this release out but now I want to secure these. I want the big bro @Bigsykedaddy  to secure his pair, this shoe means a lot to him and I want him to secure it.
Yeah man I love the Royals they're my favorite CW of the shoe. (Of course the Black / Red 1's mean more to me because of MJ, but blue is my favorite color.)

I can't wait and I hope I can get my hands on a pair for sure. 
nthat.gif

Oo wee
Retail or die

Retail, fair enough resell, or die.

All stops must be pulled. Entering all raffles and if a spot is fcfs im there at midnight.

Sidenote: 2 pairs minimum 1 will be tongue swapped with my beater cybers. While the white tongue will be murdered out in all black.

Last edited:
A little disappointed with the factory flaw on the left shoe toe box that I didnt notice when I did a quick check when I picked it up Saturday... Its not obvious until you look closely. Oh well. Gonna rock them still.

Last edited:
A little disappointed with the factory flaw on the left shoe toe box that I didnt notice when I did a quick check when I picked it up Saturday... Its not obvious until you look closely. Oh well. Gonna rock them still.
where is the flaw?

Back
Top Bottom