Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If ever you met a random person on the plane, in a restaurant, or somewhere else, and he/she said to you ' I work for Nike Quality Control' , what would you say to them?

Last edited:

If ever you met a random person on the plane, in a restaurant, or somewhere else, and he/she said to you ' I work for Nike Quality Control' , what would you say to them?
Hey What's Up , please continue your Great work with the QC Thingy , you are doing well, I want to join your Team.

Hey What's Up , please continue your Great work with the QC Thingy , you are doing well, I want to join your Team.
pimp.gif
 smooth.
"Do better"
I'm expecting that answer from a few others as well, lol.

I'd ask them why the sizing is off on the AJ 12s.

pimp.gif
 smooth.

I'm expecting that answer from a few others as well, lol.

I'd ask them why the sizing is off on the AJ 12s.
roll.gif

LOL at that AJ12 sizing ,

So I wear a 10US on J1 OG before the Remastered Series

for the J1 OG Remastered I wore 9.5US

for the J12 , Im more comfortable on the 9US , because 9.5US and 10US are like boat in sizes

roll.gif

LOL at that AJ12 sizing ,

So I wear a 10US on J1 OG before the Remastered Series

for the J1 OG Remastered I wore 9.5US

for the J12 , Im more comfortable on the 9US , because 9.5US and 10US are like boat in sizes
All my 1's are from the remastered series, all size 9. As are all my other Jordans.

Queued forever for the flus (my first pair of 12s), only for them to be boats. lookin like donald duck's tubby little brother.

thankfully @stayblunted  helped me out with an 8.5.
nthat.gif
 I hear the blue suedes are off in sizing, so here we go again with the sizing lottery. 

Good luck to all with the restock today!

I get it with the "no love for the knicks during the Isiah era" talk, your team was so horrendous no words could describe it. Beyond torture. 

But don't blame Marbury for your team's lack of prowess from '03-'08. That wasn't his fault. Blame Dolan, just like I blamed Jim Buss for my Lakers' lack of excellence post-Dr. Jerry Buss.

Btw, the UNC Jordan jersey is not M&N, it's Jordan Brand. Bought it more than 8 years ago.

I didn't blame Marbury I blame Isaiah and management.

The red MJ MN jersey I was referring to, it's a fake bro...that font is off, 23 is position wrong.

Last edited:

All my 1's are from the remastered series, all size 9. As are all my other Jordans.

Queued forever for the flus (my first pair of 12s), only for them to be boats. lookin like donald duck's tubby little brother.

thankfully @stayblunted  helped me out with an 8.5.
nthat.gif
 I hear the blue suedes are off in sizing, so here we go again with the sizing lottery. 

Good luck to all with the restock today!
I just sent my Flu's back to NDC.  They looked huge on feet and I didn't see myself wearing them.

I just find myself wearing 1s, 3s, 4s, runners and flyknit Kobe's these days.

I've been considering downsizing a lot of my retros 6 and above.  It's just going to be hard for me to part ways with my XIIIs tho

I just sent my Flu's back to NDC.  They looked huge on feet and I didn't see myself wearing them.

I just find myself wearing 1s, 3s, 4s, runners and flyknit Kobe's these days.

I've been considering downsizing a lot of my retros 6 and above.  It's just going to be hard for me to part ways with my XIIIs tho
Will be building my 1's again with this remastered series, 

Banned = 1

Chicago = 0

Black Toe = 1

Shadow = 0

Royal = 0

Downsize the 6, uncomfy form my personal experience, the 7's are pillows.

Wait, so let me get this straight?
You're mad at resellers that resell Jordan's? But you are or used to be a reseller of supreme?

So resellers hate resellers for being resellers? Lol

giphy.gif
not going to lie, did that wwaaay baccck in the days before bots was a reality. i stopped doing it when i got a real job tho 

my hate is more with people who uses bots to resell. 

Back
Top Bottom