Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Well I be damned. This is why I don't mess wth M&N jerseys. That 23 is so low and close to the jock tags and the font is off compared to his authentic rookie jersey.

Dude in the other thread said he had a bot and still couldn't add to cart either apparently.... 
I can confirm this. Tried with a bot and not even an add to cart. It's next to impossible for the smaller guys even with bots. Some of these guys are running 300-400 accounts at a time on their bot. Impossible to compete with that. 

I can confirm this. Tried with a bot and not even an add to cart. It's next to impossible for the smaller guys even with bots. Some of these guys are running 300-400 accounts at a time on their bot. Impossible to compete with that. 

time to run 500+

Well I be damned. This is why I don't mess wth M&N jerseys. That 23 is so low and close to the jock tags and the font is off compared to his authentic rookie jersey.

Yea that's why I'd rather pay a little more and get them from NBA shop since they're tough to check out. I have the black pinstripe coming I'm hoping it's a little cleaner than this one

I get it with the "no love for the knicks during the Isiah era" talk, your team was so horrendous no words could describe it. Beyond torture. 

But don't blame Marbury for your team's lack of prowess from '03-'08. That wasn't his fault. Blame Dolan, just like I blamed Jim Buss for my Lakers' lack of excellence post-Dr. Jerry Buss.

Btw, the UNC Jordan jersey is not M&N, it's Jordan Brand. Bought it more than 8 years ago.
I didn't blame Marbury I blame Isaiah and management.

The red MJ MN jersey I was referring to, it's a fake bro...that font is off, 23 is position wrong.
The red MJ Chicago jersey is NOT mine. It's Shaw33's. Go talk to him about it. I don't rock fakes.

Back
Top Bottom