• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just read through the goat faq

so at what point are you able to see photos of the pair you're about to buy?

they make it seem like they're (the photos) available to buyers

Anyone use Jason Markk repel on their 1s? Is there a point to as I don't think rain will damage the leather, but I am no expert.

Anyone use Jason Markk repel on their 1s? Is there a point to as I don't think rain will damage the leather, but I am no expert.

I use Crep to protect my 1s .... enough rain over time and you'll lose the shape and other less desirable issues.

are you guys using the Footlocker APP or actually going through mobile website with chrome/safari/etc. ?

good job on those who "cooked"

Mad as **** since i unds'd a pair of breds today and one of my friends stepped on my right one on accident and now a vertical crease appeared (not very noticable but i'm OCD')
Tried ironing and stuff but doesn't help.
Can i get some comfort knowing that it isn't that bad? 

That's just the beginning, they're 1s bro. Nothing short of John podesta is going to ruin those babies.

I have a theory that repellents yellow the shoes faster. I don't put anything on my shoes, just don't wear them on garbage days. 1s of course don't really yellow but yeah.. that's where I'm at with it

Last edited:
Just got back my phone a few minutes ago and just got caught up reading the posts.

[size=16pt]Thank you all for the support and blessings. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][/size]

Hoping to be released later tonight, but looking like tomorrow morning to late afternoon.

Last edited:
Just got back my phone a few minutes ago and just got caught up reading the posts.

Thank you all for the support and blessings. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Hoping to be released later tonight, but looking like tomorrow morning to late afternoon.
I knew everything was going to be alright
wink.gif

Why would you need to see pics of a brand new shoe 
Because there have been quality differences on the Banned specifically and leather (toe) being some more visibility tumbled than others.

I would want to see the actual pair, tbh. I get that concern. Especially pushing toward the $300 pricepoint.

Last edited:
AIO bot, 4 proxies, Vultr server at 750 speed, 8 accounts... couldn't cop SBB this morning. Never carted. FTL is cold as ice. Didn't bother with the black toes. Those ain't for me. 

Last edited:

Thank you all for the support and blessings. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Glad to hear it went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery bro. 

another reason why you can't see pictures of shoes you're about to buy on Goat is after x amount of sales, sellers are not required to put up pics.  hence no pics to look at.

AIO bot, 4 proxies, Vultr server at 750 speed, 8 accounts... couldn't cop SBB this morning. Never carted. FTL is cold as ice. Didn't bother with the black toes. Those ain't for me. 
8 accounts isnt getting you anywhere on a footsite lol

Back
Top Bottom