• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These VS pics are normally lame..lol..this 1 is on point tho

The fact that the royals look to be a blue version of the banned is a disappointment. But royals are my 2nd fav (shadows #1) so I'll try to cop. But I love my 2013 pair so I won't be too salty if I miss (yeah right)

The fact that the royals look to be a blue version of the banned is a disappointment. But royals are my 2nd fav (shadows #1) so I'll try to cop. But I love my 2013 pair so I won't be too salty if I miss (yeah right)
Personally, I believe it's PS but that's just me.

I remember the OG pizza party for the black/red 2013 thread then it spread to the Black Infrared 6's and then people just started using it for any hyped up Jordan regardless if it was a black/red cw or not. 

air-jordan-1-anthony-hamilton-pe.jpg

I like the Anthony Hamilton 1's more :wink: :smokin

Those have that AF1 High and the SF-AF1 feel to them, but the leather does look pretty nice

Those Retro 1 Hamilton's are really nice. He did a great job designing those.
If they ever hit retail I'm in for a pair or two. Leather looks point on.

the extra laces on those should be gum, not white. very casual colorway too which is nice.

Those Retro 1 Hamilton's are really nice. He did a great job designing those.
If they ever hit retail I'm in for a pair or two. Leather looks point on.
Man, I love the Anthony Hamilton J's. Really hope they drop a couple of them on us. Aside from the 1's, the 3, 4 and 11's are fire. 

I wonder what the all Stars will look like. Royals are a cop and the sail and reds im interested in seeing that. I know it'll look clean though.
Curious as well to see more pics, I like what I've seen so far from the leaked ones. Kind of thought we would have seen more by now since the release is about a month away. 

Damn if the new loves don't come out this year I'm going to be pissed.... Should of came out last year tbh

I remember the OG pizza party for the black/red 2013 thread then it spread to the Black Infrared 6's and then people just started using it for any hyped up Jordan regardless if it was a black/red cw or not. 

The 2013 bred pizza party theme was cool. It was all in good fun so I played along. The theme has been attempted for other releases but it just doesn't share the same significance.

Back
Top Bottom