Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Size 9 $325
ohwell.gif

Lowest price I was finding was $375, went ahead and ordered a back up pair.

Once the Royals come out the lowest we'll see is $400 for banneds
mean.gif

I hope I don't have to use the second pair to trade for Royals though
sick.gif
man it sucks to be size 9, got a pair for retail and another for 230 on StockX may sell or trade my 2013s.

at least you honest lol

i love royals even more then black/reds because blue is my favorite color 

and the shade on the 2017 looks 
pimp.gif

Over 100 ppl at NTBoston around 1am for a FCFS release of the Banneds, hopefully I hit on a raffle or two for the Royals.

Last edited:
Again with the tumbled leather? Uff.

I was lucky enough to get a pair off SNKRS app for the banned 1's. And then they came in, I open the box, and it was like someone popped my balloon. I eventually sold them on goat.
If these have tumbled Leather I'll be passing altogether. Someone that appreciates them can grab them.

Hopefully my 2001's last forever lol

Im tellin u 4 mo. In advance Nike
dont april fools me for the royals! Give me that reserve!

If Nike actually lurks here... stop with the damn tumbled leather and too dark shades on the iconic pairs. Just stop dammit. Shattered Backboards were a gimmick with the tumble, it was appreciated, but stop messing with the classics.

Breds last year were underwhelming, and now we gotta deal with it again on royals :/

Chicago, UNC, and Black Toes were perfect materials/colors.

If Nike actually lurks here... stop with the damn tumbled leather and too dark shades on the iconic pairs. Just stop dammit. Shattered Backboards were a gimmick with the tumble, it was appreciated, but stop messing with the classics.

Breds last year were underwhelming, and now we gotta deal with it again on royals :/

but the color looks spot on with the og this time

That blue does not look like the OG. It has the same darkish pigment too it that the Breds from last year have, something about this soft tumble throws the shade off.

That blue does not look like the OG. It has the same darkish pigment too it that the Breds from last year have, something about this soft tumble throws the shade off.
im not so sure about that

I wouldn't care anyway, none of the remastered og 1s were spot on to the og

Its fragment blue. Good. Black looks good with this blue. I like it for what it is, they look plush and im sure the tumbled aspect will look fine after a few seconds of ironing.

One thing that sucks about 85s is the plastic swoosh. These kind of beat ogs in that regard.

Last edited:
2017s almost look purple.

EDIT: Well from the side angle, toebox shot looks spot on.

Last edited:
Went pretty hard on Blk/Red and only came out with 1, but that was before the FTL & Co. apps. Hoping they come through on these, will be grinding all possible avenues. Need 2 minimum. Tumble really doesn't bother me, would have liked smooth but they're still looking good so far. At least there's no signs of perforations all over the shoe.. JB always trying to come up with something new and they need to just stick to the basics.

Thought I'd photoshop my banned 1s into royals [emoji]128540[/emoji]
Counting down til May [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Easy solution - dont buy them.  Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom