Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Let me find out skip is down with ya'll aj1fam click

16110685_1886357678047257_6068006310631178240_n.jpg

Ironically, had planned to do my taxes during lunch .... and had decided this year I would use it as seed money (for a short-term CD) for getting a pair of Frags this year. The last thing I 'won' at END was a pair of the UB Y3s but nothing since the microsite (launches) started. Here's hoping we all get lucky. 

Not tryna tell you what to do with your money, but damn, I'd gladly keep the CD over the Frags

Unless you ballin like that :nerd:

He's opening a CD acct to fund the Frag purchase, that would be cool if he can do both or maybe even get lucky on this raffle

i understand, my point was to open on the CD account and enter the raffle and hope to win... therefore best case you end up with a pair at retail with a maturing CD and worse case you end up with the original plan still in place...

Repped for the Redman quote, one of my favorite rappers as well.

Top 5 hands down

grabbing multiple pairs to wear isn't the problem...buying them exclusively to resell is! Being able to cop multiple pairs of your favorite shoe is a blessing!

yeah i do this for me I will have a few pairs of them, even if I give up some of these yeezys. I only got a bot so I could cop for me

Back
Top Bottom