Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you'd have them in hand, you'd know why.

Ive had multiples of both and I really dont think theyre all that. Frags are definitely not worth the resell they go for now. Overhyped and overpriced nowadays. SBBs quality is cool but its only ok cuz weve been subjected to crappy leather for so long from JB

The Fragments were the first 1 release that had that remastered shape and height that had better quality leather that we've been asking for for a long time.

The SBB leather quality was something that we never seen, or felt before which is the reason why anything less just seemed subpar.

The leather on the Frags only got better and better with each wear as oppose to the 2013's. Of course the "limited" label as was a factor.

Last edited:
The Fragments were the first 1 release that had that remastered shape and height that had better quality leather that we've been asking for for a long time.

The SBB leather quality was something that we never seen, or felt before which is the reason why anything less just seemed subpar.

The leather on the Frags only got better and better with each wear as oppose to the 2013's. Of course the "limited" label as was a factor.

You left out the part where Frags only released on Nike.com

You left out the part where Frags only released on Nike.com
They also released with Tier 0 accounts

Not tryna tell you what to do with your money, but damn, I'd gladly keep the CD over the Frags

Unless you ballin like that
nerd.gif
naw ... just figured short-term CDs have a better interest rate than a savings/interest-bearing account so if I was going to have money sitting while I try to talk someone of the 1.5-2K DS frag price I figured the better interest rate is where I should park it. 

What is a tier 0 account?
nike parses out its accounts in a few ways with tier 0 representing a shop with carte blanche. if Nike has designated an account as an 'urban' account and the shop sees an uptick in say skaterboarders in the neighborhood and wants to order some SB dunks -- Nike will not let them order them as they are not classified as an 'urban account'. However, the tier 0 shops can order whatever style of kicks they want (say Barneys -- tier 0 account -- wanted to start selling Jordan Horizons Nike would have no issue). Tier 0 made more since when Nike had more true QS (quickstrike) and HS (hyperstrike) releases ... collaborations (such as the Frags) would have traditionally gone through a tier 0 shop but with Nike trying to sell as many of their own kicks to keep market share, apps, lot buying (a la the Marshalls pairs), et al -- having the coveted status of a tier 0 account seems moot. The adidas equivalent is a 'consortium account'. 

Took a better pic of this camel looking toebox after one wear. No shoe tree this time. How is this leather better than metallics/yangs/Breds/etc ?

Serious homie??
Wear your shoes and be happy- leather creases.
nike parses out its accounts in a few ways with tier 0 representing a shop with carte blanche. if Nike has designated an account as an 'urban' account and the shop sees an uptick in say skaterboarders in the neighborhood and wants to order some SB dunks -- Nike will not let them order them as they are not classified as an 'urban account'. However, the tier 0 shops can order whatever style of kicks they want (say Barneys -- tier 0 account -- wanted to start selling Jordan Horizons Nike would have no issue). Tier 0 made more since when Nike had more true QS (quickstrike) and HS (hyperstrike) releases ... collaborations (such as the Frags) would have traditionally gone through a tier 0 shop but with Nike trying to sell as many of their own kicks to keep market share, apps, lot buying (a la the Marshalls pairs), et al -- having the coveted status of a tier 0 account seems moot. The adidas equivalent is a 'consortium account'. 

You 100% made this up didn't you?

Back
Top Bottom