Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I give it a year tops before babyJs un-retires. 
$55 Deconstructs just delivered from DTLR. First 2017 shoe purchase at a steal.

Not bad, not bad.

24o0xzs.jpg
wink.gif

Spot on!
:rofl:

edit.
That was babyJ.... the common folk. This here is the new babyJ... the mod. :wink:

Last edited:

Not sure where you are getting your info, but since I have worked for a retailer that had a tier 0 account, product that has a launch date means it cannot be sold BEFORE the designated date, but NOWHERE does it say you can hold up to 20% of stock. You can hold everything if the retailer wanted to, they just can't sell in advance.  
I received the information  from 2 sources ( two mangers at Shoe Palaces and most recently from a manager at the new 'flagship' Footlocker in NYC) ... to clarify the conversation it was noted up to 20% is sometimes held back to seed things like new store openings etc. I didn't mean to allude that mom-n-pop 1 or 2 shop boutique variety are holding a significant portion of stock on every major release when they typically are lucky to get a FSR or two. END and SNS which are major entities are also probably holding pairs back on key releases for seeding purposes.....such as END's raffle. Sorry for the lack of clarity in the comment on my part. 

Last edited:
your soles look dyed.  shoulda sole swapped with royals or frags, for that more authentic look hahaha

nice shoes though.  I like that it's dyed so there's no need to buy a donor.

Customers just give me the shoes and I do my magic ... yes the soles are dyed royal blue-- made the customs for some young cats that dident have to tools to provide donor soles- but who's really looking at the bottom of the shoes [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Customers just give me the shoes and I do my magic ... yes the soles are dyed royal blue-- made the customs for some young cats that dident have to tools to provide donor soles- but who's really looking at the bottom of the shoes [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Hey I'm just curious, never looked into custom sneakers before, what does something like that cost? 

im about to tongue swap  my BT,would you recommend me to paint it instead?
i tried swapping tongues before you need an industrial sized sewing machine .. the singer machines you buy at the store just won't cut it... I recommend painting it .. if you going dark to light make sure you but a few base coats of white .. if you got light to dark 3-4 coats should do .. make sure you have a 3:1 paint to fabric medium ratio.. otherwise tongue will be as stiff as a board --- peep my work IG: Gmizzle13

I sent them to a guy I was in touch with many times before going through with it. his IG is @kicksdechris, he does damn good work and the price is reasonable for the time I know it takes to do it. Turn around time was about a week, here's how they turned out.....

Woww amaze

They sure do love making black/white 1s.. I'd be all over the whites minus the terrible perforations. :smh:

They made the Holy 1's Unholy with Holes 
mean.gif

What's next, Clear Plastic Toe box NA 1's???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom