Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
From the city Blue sale. No camel toes yet or whatever that dude was tombout.
nthat.gif

Are the Frags sought after because of resale price or is the resale price that way because they are sought after? Limited or not, they don't look all that special.

Are the Frags sought after because of resale price or is the resale price that way because they are sought after? Limited or not, they don't look all that special.
That's why I asked the question earlier in the thread lol.  
If they were just plain without the collab, the Frag colorway would still be sought after. I think royal Chi's would too
Agreed in my case since it's just a blue Black toe.

Royal Chicagos definitely no lol.

I'd love for frags to be a plain regular release without the added hype. The shoes are mad dope and since blue is my favorite color and I love black toes it would be nice to have a pair

I'd love for frags to be a plain regular release without the added hype. The shoes are mad dope and since blue is my favorite color and I love black toes it would be nice to have a pair

I just went the route of customizing a pair of white yangs to frags with a sole swap. mine just don't have the logo which I am totally fine with.

I just went the route of customizing a pair of white yangs to frags with a sole swap. mine just don't have the logo which I am totally fine with.
Fam who customized your white yangs to Frags? Did you do it yourself. I'm in the DFW as well. I've thought about sending it off to someone but I don't trust all of these IG folks

Fam who customized your white yangs to Frags? Did you do it yourself. I'm in the DFW as well. I've thought about sending it off to someone but I don't trust all of these IG folks

I sent them to a guy I was in touch with many times before going through with it. his IG is @kicksdechris, he does damn good work and the price is reasonable for the time I know it takes to do it. Turn around time was about a week, here's how they turned out.....

I sent them to a guy I was in touch with many times before going through with it. his IG is @kicksdechris, he does damn good work and the price is reasonable for the time I know it takes to do it. Turn around time was about a week, here's how they turned out.....
Whoa those are incredible. Appreciate the info...umma have to reach out to him

Are the donor soles from royal 1 lows? They look a bit off-white in the pics. 

Not hating, they look dope. Just curious.

that's correct, more sail and not white. I already had the lows so it saved me more time/money looking for a decent priced pair of something else.

Last edited:

My 3rd pair of Frags customized ... dude that made the customs above.. chose the wrong finisher on the shoe should have used a matte finisher instead of the gloss finish for the authentic effect --- peep that logo tho [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Not hating or talking smack.. just stating facts-- the shoe looks more (authentic) with the matte finish compared to the gloss
Didn't take it that way, just saying I like them with and without...both of your customs :wink:

Not hating or talking smack.. just stating facts-- the shoe looks more (authentic) with the matte finish compared to the gloss
your soles look dyed.  shoulda sole swapped with royals or frags, for that more authentic look hahaha

nice shoes though.  I like that it's dyed so there's no need to buy a donor.

Back
Top Bottom