Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
usps delivery. pops opened package and was like "nike shoes". went to look and it's another pair from footlocker lol. they sent me two pairs. wow

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Those have got to be in the running for ugliest 1s ever

terrible

I remember being at Flight Club and some older gentlemen brought in like 5 pairs to consign and was expecting $600+ per but didn't realize everyone and their momma had already consigned their pairs so they low balled because they had too many. The look on his face when they cut that price in half. Genuine hurt.

I giggled.

NA doesn't begin to save those, there's elephant print on there lol, it's cool though sure there's plenty of fans of those

Saw the 2001 Bred 1s today. They are nice even though the suede is not a good detail. The leather quality is good but it's not miles ahead of the 206 like people say. Only the black parts of the 2001 leather is way better. Red is a little too bright IMO

Eventhough the DW's aren't very visually appealing to most, the quality is there. I like them, wouldn't wear them but know how well the quality is.

I don't hate the Dave Whites, they've always been decent to me. I don't think I'd go out of my way to get a pair, but if I found a pair for a steal, I'd think about it.

Can't put the white laces in my all stars. Just don't look good.

Finally picked up the metallic blues today from my local footaction. Was the last pair in the store and were on sale for $99. Need to pick up storm blues, maybe lettermans, and ying yangs to catch up on some past releases. Definitely shooting for royals.

Back
Top Bottom