• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
can't be good for the scrotum.
roll.gif

Cool.. two pairs.

Old royals still goat levels above.. don't care what nobody says so save your quotes.

If anyone looking for good denim check out the Levis 512. I love the fit they have a nice taper.

Anyways so I decided I'm guna do the black tongue swap my black toes. Its just too fresh.
So I'm using the tongue from my black yin yang pair.
Using the NA tongue tag from my Bred 1 low.
Its gon be [emoji]128293[/emoji] !!

If anyone looking for good denim check out the Levis 512. I love the fit they have a nice taper.

Anyways so I decided I'm guna do the black tongue swap my black toes. Its just too fresh.

interested in seeing pics of both the black toes AND the yin yangs post-swap

@Zyzz

does your local shop still have those black toes for cheap? I remember you posting it here weeks ago. Probably gone but just checking

Pretty sure someone wearing jeans this tight doesn't have a scrotum

Just IMO...the tongue tag on the black ying yangs would be a perfect fit for the BT1's because of the color balance

Just IMO...the tongue tag on the black ying yangs would be a perfect fit for the BT1's because of the color balance
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this opinion. I swear soon enough these hypebeasts are gonna be walking around in TNA pants... 

Bingo

just ordered a couple 512s. My scores didn't have them apparently so hopefully they fit right

Last edited:
Bingo
just ordered a couple 512s. My scores didn't have them apparently so hopefully they fit right

They're pretty much 511's with a taper. Might not be good for large calves. I think I'd like them more with a little less taper. I'm actually wearing 512's in my picture below.

And just for reference here are the measurements of the openings for 510's, 511's, and 512's.

Bingo

They're pretty much 511's with a taper. Might not be good for large calves. I think I'd like them more with a little less taper. I'm actually wearing 512's in my picture below.

And just for reference here are the measurements of the openings for 510's, 511's, and 512's.

appreciate it, rep
Think the calve will be fine, I sag a lil anyway. Looks good in the pic

Last edited:
Dudes need to stop wearing tight jeans... it's okay if your jeans are a little slim but they should never be tight... come on man... it ain't good for your future kids

Back
Top Bottom