Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Quoted from the rules http://niketalk.com/t/501602/no-buying-selling-trading-splitting-outside-the-buy-sell-forums-period
" DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING."

So what rule did that listing break? It wasn't a live auction and it isn't my listing. I, and several others, have posted ebay links in here before. I'm confused.

Quoted from the rules http://niketalk.com/t/501602/no-buying-selling-trading-splitting-outside-the-buy-sell-forums-period
" DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING."

So what rule did that listing break? It wasn't a live auction and it isn't my listing. I, and several others, have posted ebay links in here before. I'm confused.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, please don't post eBay listings. Just because you say it's not your listing how do I know for sure? I know you were trying to help and I know it wasn't your listing, but there's plenty of people out there that would spam the thread with their own listing if they had the chance, so we can't allow any to be posted.
The eBay links you and several others posted must have slipped past me because I would have deleted them also.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, please don't post eBay listings. Just because you say it's not your listing how do I know for sure? I know you were trying to help and I know it wasn't your listing, but there's plenty of people out there that would spam the thread with their own listing if they had the chance, so we can't allow any to be posted.
The eBay links you and several others posted must have slipped past me because I would have deleted them also.

No one is trying to argue. I asked a simple question. The rules should be revised if ebay listings are banned from NT, because the one I posted didn't fall within the guidelines you referenced, and the rule isn't being enforced uniformly.

Describe meme-like. Do you mean mainstream?

Yeah like mainstream and a bit overplayed by people who really don't/didn't care for the shoe but it's some kind of a status symbol if you have a pair of the sought after colorways. Its just weird how wavy they've become in such a short amount of years.

Last edited:
Yeah like mainstream and a bit overplayed by people who really don't/didn't care for the shoe but it's some kind of a status symbol if you have a pair of the sought after colorways
I think ASAP Rocky and Travis Scott have a little to do with it now. Also the campaign and marketing for the 2016 1s was also a factor.

When do the wolf greys drop?
There gs doe. You got baby feet? [emoji]128514[/emoji] im jp. Wolf greys arent bad. Red ones are fugly. Jb trying too hard lol

Yeah they been pumping out so many lately. When they give us a bigger swoosh..straighter neck and way thicker cuts we gonna think all these recent 1s are trash just like how the 2013s are getting treated now

1s are becoming mainstream and it's not that bad since Jordan is giving them attention with "better quality" and more exclusive heat (Satins), I guess it has to deal with how fashion is going towards that slim ninja look a lot of people are rocking now especially rappers. It'll fade however after a year or two, it help's getting other Js tho [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Yeah they been pumping out so many lately. When they give us a bigger swoosh..straighter neck and way thicker cuts we gonna think all these recent 1s are trash just like how the 2013s are getting treated now

Not I. As a big fan of the '94s, this offspring mold will always be in my top 5.

Those changes and some toe box/upper-sole curvature alterations would make for the most accurate Jordan I retro we've ever seen though.

Not sure how fam is coming to this "meme-like" relevation in 2017, as though all of that hasn't been applicable since late 2013.

Last edited:
1s have been the most whored out retro of alltime, countless variances in cuts of the mold colors etc etc more 1s have been produced in said areas than any model throughout the 2000s... the remaster is when they finally stopped bastardizing the beyond iconic first model into something that's worth any damns since 2001, it's not complicated

The only non OG Highs i probably enjoy Jordan doing are the AJKOs besides the notable mids such as (BMP and Hares). I still rock my AJKO Black Toe pair from 2012. Anybody else remember the phats from a couple years ago that Jordan dropped? They had some strange materials with those...

Back
Top Bottom