Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Have they started early releases on the royals. When you buy from stockx the seller has like 3 days to ship or order gets canceled then they get charged like 15% so I'm wondering if they are floating around out there. I'm hoping stockx has something to compare to to legit check on these. It would be nice to get a legit pair 3 weeks early

Have they started early releases on the royals. When you buy from stockx the seller has like 3 days to ship or order gets canceled then they get charged like 15% so I'm wondering if they are floating around out there. I'm hoping stockx has something to compare to to legit check on these. It would be nice to get a legit pair 3 weeks early
Man I'm not paying resale through  a 3rd party smh. I will get at least 2 from retail. There's too many sources. To each his own though. I can wait until April 1st lmao. 

Also I've watched about 6 or 7 vids from dudes with early pairs and vids from the Asian source themselves. They have basically perfected the OG 1 mold smh. Retail for me, maybe from one of you guys on here that has receipts and care about their name , or from someone I trust. Stock X and Goat will have a helluva time authenticating these smh

Last edited:
Man I'm not paying resale through  a 3rd party smh. I will get at least 2 from retail. There's too many sources. To each his own though. I can wait until April 1st lmao. 

Also I've watched about 6 or 7 vids from dudes with early pairs and vids from the Asian source themselves. They have basically perfected the OG 1 mold smh. Retail for me, maybe from one of you guys on here that has receipts and care about their name , or from someone I trust. Stock X and Goat will have a helluva time authenticating these smh

Like I said man...to each his own. What doesn't makes sense to me obviously makes perfect sense to you. I'm not knocking it... but just sharing a different approach

Last edited:
Personally for me. I can't bring myself to pay resell and above prices without giving myself a fair shot on release day. Reasons why I'm iffy on preorder sites

Personally for me. I can't bring myself to pay resell and above prices without giving myself a fair shot on release day. Reasons why I'm iffy on preorder sites
Exactly...it's my absolute last resort. And there's more potentially more royals and than breds. the FNL stock is definitely a big plus and nice indicator of that assumption

I also had all of those reserved for me and i didn't cop one. I never get a reserve for something i actually want

What do you guys think about the suede colorways? Me being a Cubs fan I definitely need the red & blue pair lol

Being theres about 650+ fnl stores across the USA those numbers aint nothing.

Thats roughly only 4 pair per store.

Last edited:
The leather on my Breds got really soft. Probably softer than my SBB's at this point. Except for the mid panel.

Back
Top Bottom