Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So did you guys that like the flyknits also hate the Ultras? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Ultras >>> that AJ1 Christmas Stocking that my nana knit me 30 years ago

I just want to know why they couldn't use the same knit that they used on the MTMs. Instead, their fabric buyer saw this ad and was like: "Yes! We'll take it!"

Hot-Sale-Super-Thick-Woolen-Chunky-Yarn-Bulky-Roving-Big-Hand-Knitting-Yarn-for-Spinning-Hand.jpg

Have both. Need to get this done asap!!

Never tried ANYTHING like this before, I was thinking about maybe just taking them to a shoe repair spot or something similar....any suggestions??

Never tried ANYTHING like this before, I was thinking about maybe just taking them to a shoe repair spot or something similar....any suggestions??
Yeah man go for it. If you have a shoe repair spot that will do it they should charge you no more than $30. I had it done three times already and it took about 4 days.

Last edited:
How's the quality on the XQ? Always been a grail of mine. Kinda hoping it gets remastered
The best I could describe it is like if tan pinnacles and any AJ 1 release from 2013 had a baby. Real dope shoe but I doubt JB would re-release a retro plus colorway like that so soon. But who knows maybe in a couple of years. I happen to luck up. I hit up a seller that had my sz 12 listed on ebay, which ended about 2 months prior to purchasing, wanting to know he still had them. Sure nuff' did so I copped I think for about $580.

#glittergate

Last edited:
^^ Repped. I wound up coppin me some dirty birds myself. I thought about a fit that would look dope with them so I made it happen. I swear I didn't know they had the remastered mold until early this morning. Knowing that and seing a clear video made my decision.

Last edited:

Man just grabbed the carmines to do this after seeing the pic :lol:. My size on goat was very fair so thought Id try to do it. Hopefully I can find a place that will do the swap.

Man just grabbed the carmines to do this after seeing the pic :lol:. My size on goat was very fair so thought Id try to do it. Hopefully I can find a place that will do the swap.
I got a pair a few months back for a deal I couldn't pass up, was happy with them as is but that white tongue makes them[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] and of course nothing much need to be said about black toes, I'm gonna use a 2013 pair that's still on ice that way there's no issues with the higher cut of the remaster. The perfect swap imo

Traded my two white yezzys for these 2 SBB. With the pairs drying up and prices going up, I didn't think I would be able to find someone even willing, but luckily I found someone who is getting rid of their jordan collection for adidas.

Finally got em in from goat. Lesson learned, if I want a 1 I'm not waiting to save 20-30. Luckily I got them for retail but it took longer than I imagined.

Traded my two white yezzys for these 2 SBB. With the pairs drying up and prices going up, I didn't think I would be able to find someone even willing, but luckily I found someone who is getting rid of their jordan collection for adidas.

you came up

those going for much more than the creams :lol:

I think you got the steal out of that deal

That is a def steal for you.

Just opened my Metallic Reds up, and realized that they aren't even metallic. 
mean.gif

Didn't even bother to really look after release day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom