Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
U think? Maybe it's just Niketalk hype and your right but they seem better received than metallic reds were initially.

I ended up passim' at $250, don't think no one is sleepin', a closet is an ideal place to keep these as they just don't belong on feet [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I've rocked these 4 or 5 times already and theyre so much more dope on feet. Seems like everybody that's sour about these doesn't actually own them or hasn't had them in hand. Stay sleeping

Still funny to see the division in opinion about the wings. those of us lucky enuf to have these in hand know how great they look in person and how buttery soft they are. they were done right and quality is on point. not for everyone i guess. but, no shoe really is. we shud all have our own tastes and go with what we like. personally, i def feel this is a sleeper shoe. glad i wasnt sleepin

Nike will always say "in limited quantities" on every release.

$160 is the retail for the Sail's and Triple black

I've rocked these 4 or 5 times already and theyre so much more dope on feet. Seems like everybody that's sour about these doesn't actually own them or hasn't had them in hand. Stay sleeping

Glad i slept. There's a whole lot of other shoes I'd rather spend my money on.

i cant really call the wings 1s ugly, as thats subjective.

but in fairness, i CAN say that theyre not my taste. not my style.

and before some1 comes and says "u must not have a pair or have never seen them in person!".....yes i do, and yes i have.

Last edited:

When folks have to constantly state a disclaimer like "pics don't do these justice", "they look so much better in person" and "these are so much more dope on feet"...there is a common trend of these not measuring up and there has to be some excuse made for them. These shoes suck..they're ugly..to most people at least I'm sure and its not for lack of being "woke". You're happy with your purchase? Great! Doesn't mean every else is sleeping lol. Those Wings are ugly. Period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom