Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So sorta a reverse euro 1s? I've always thought of the red in the Essential pack as a pop and less as a punction on the black - white theme. The red swoosh woulda kinda take it out of this space as a stand alone 1 I could rock with a sail with red swoosh. [emoji]129300[/emoji] I think you've given me an idea for a custo [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gotta say the swooshes on these triple blacks are cheap feeling and looking. like a 10$ target wallet. All the leather on the shoe is dyed where it's cut. the swooshes are not
Sorry pic is grainy

Gotta say the swooshes on these triple blacks are cheap feeling and looking. like a 10$ target wallet. All the leather on the shoe is dyed where it's cut. the swooshes are not
Sorry pic is grainy
I noticed that from the other pics you posted previously as well. It looks like the ASGs where the swoosh and the back heel panel are cheaper, synthetic leather

Last edited:
Satins are dope but I have no desire to cop. I wear my kicks and don't baby them, borderline reckless in them. I clean them after a bunch of wears but I don't wanna worry about snagging them on something and having satin ruined. 

Just thought about how there isn't a retro dropping this weekend could drop on Saturday you never know

Got these in from germany in 3 days.thick leather. lots of tumble. Soft. tumbled leather where it's usually smooth on them like the eyelets and side trim. No tumble on swoosh and seems like a different material. Like fake leather or something idk. wings logo isn't painted its kinda just stamped into the leather. Added waxed laces

03c6130c_20170621_173230.jpeg

Quoted just so I can remember to rep when I re-up.

Straight water :pimp:

Last edited:
33. Top 3 are meh to me. but if u like them, rock them. i think its dope when people rock what they like 

Quai's do remind me of N7 like someone mentioned before and those pics of the triple blacks definitely got me thinking I need both those and the sails.

I love my Top 3s dont understand the hate. But here's a pic of a pair with two black tongues someone did in my local FB group.

Look better imo.

Last edited:
Someone's on stockx is willing to pay a 11.5 sails for 200$ [emoji]128064[/emoji].. not that asks is even available yet for those.. meanwhile check out the price tag for these 'essentials' on goat

Last edited:
Nobody dropping 450 unless Nike really plays us and makes these an international only release.

I will once again say Sails are dope, and even though I spent app over retail to get them this week, I actually think I would've paid retail anyways for these outta excitement. This is probably the best set of essential 1s, only to be followed by the yin yangs and then Perfs I guess.

Sorry pic is grainy

So basically like the swoosh on the 2016 chicago? Is the ankle collar the same plastic material, or is that section plush as well?

Back
Top Bottom