Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Triple blacks and Sails has to be one of the weirdest releases in a long while.

They just seem to pop up on a few euro sites without any release dates set.
And they sell out on sites that ship to the US and sit on sites that don't.

http://www.oqium.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og.html

The Triple blacks and Sails has to be one of the weirdest releases in a long while.

They just seem to pop up on a few euro sites without any release dates set.

I still would like to get a good US release date but this isn't even one of those joints JB really puts as much effort behind when it comes to pushing it seems like.

I still feel like we will get triple blacks for sure in the fall though

Ordered a pair of triple blacks & a double up pair of white/metallic reds. On the fence with the sails but after seeing the full coverage of glitter on my Cyber Monday 1's I might return the blacks & go for the sails[emoji]129300[/emoji]

i wanna get the blacks but i dont know if i should wait and see if i could get them at a lower price or just get them now at retail..

EDIT: went ahead and grabbed them on SNS for $144 shipped.. didn't want to miss out on them. :nerd: :nthat:

Last edited:
Just copped blacks on sns for 144 shipped, use sneakers as promo code as mentioned before

Last edited:
what is the length of the laces on 1s? i wanna get waxed laces but don't want them to be too short. i lace mines all the way to the second to last eyelet on the top. i need them long.

Don't see sails on SNS, mine are coming tomorrow but I would have doubled up for that price... don't think I can pass on the black for under retail though

Back
Top Bottom