Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Doesn't papi mean daddy.........? ‍♂️
NY in here??
Where I'm from, men don't call other men daddy.... I'm not tryna clown NY, I know that would get me killed in this forum, but seriously y'all taking this "fam" lingo a little too far. Maybe "pops" if referring to an OG, but papi? Come on bruh

Side note: I knew there was east coast bias in here when my shout out to MAC DRE (RIP) got deleted‍♂️
With that said, remember this from one of your own "what you eat, don't make me [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]" a motto everyone (NTers especially) should live by [emoji]9996[/emoji]️
Aight you do you

Papi.

Same I would never call a groan man papi ...
I honestly have never had a man groan at me
roll.gif

Doesn't papi mean daddy.........? ‍♂️
NY in here??
Where I'm from, men don't call other men daddy.... I'm not tryna clown NY, I know that would get me killed in this forum, but seriously y'all taking this "fam" lingo a little too far. Maybe "pops" if referring to an OG, but papi? Come on bruh

Side note: I knew there was east coast bias in here when my shout out to MAC DRE (RIP) got deleted‍♂️
With that said, remember this from one of your own "what you eat, don't make me [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]" a motto everyone (NTers especially) should live by [emoji]9996[/emoji]️
pretty sure your post didnt get deleted because of anything to do with eastcoast. makes zero sense. at least come up with something plausible. you most likely broke a rule.

pretty sure pops has the same meaning as papi. but one is cool cause its english and the other aint?

pretty sure your post didnt get deleted because of anything to do with eastcoast. makes zero sense. at least come up with something plausible. you most likely broke a rule.

pretty sure pops has the same meaning as papi. but one is cool cause its english and the other aint?

Language of origin has nothing to do with it. It's more of a regional observation. Similar comments were recently made in regards to wearing timbs year round or with shorts. No offense intended

Language of origin has nothing to do with it. It's more of a regional observation. Similar comments were recently made in regards to wearing timbs year round or with shorts. No offense intended
nah no offense taken. its all good. im just saying they both mean the same thing. not trying to invoke origin of language lol.

Back
Top Bottom