Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Camo shadows when? I fw them heavy especially if they sit since I have a donor pair I can use for the tag switch on the tongue.

Why is apples to oranges a saying? I'd understand apples to transmissions but apples are oranges are both fruit... But yeah changing the name of a color and rebranding a shoe are different things altogether.

Why is apples to oranges a saying? I'd understand apples to transmissions but apples are oranges are both fruit... But yeah changing the name of a color and rebranding a shoe are different things altogether.
They did it with Deion sanders better example

And another fresh of the presses

On an unrelated note, did everyone know about the site moving tomorrow? Doesn't affect us like it did moving from yuku looks like, but I didn't know about it until just today.

Nice to see so many respecting KD's choice of wearing Rare Airs in that interview (although I agree with @J Mobile  in being surprised that he wore them in the first place) 

I think I'll gonna go back and see what people said about 1.5s... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I believe the term used at the time was "Struggle 1s"???

#Team1.5s

Nice to see so many respecting KD's choice of wearing Rare Airs in that interview (although I agree with @J Mobile
 in being surprised that he wore them in the first place) 

I think I'll gonna go back and see what people said about 1.5s... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I believe the term used at the time was "Struggle 1s"???

#Team1.5s

I rocked my bred 1.5s until the air bag popped and just got a voucher for them. Will be using them on sails once they drop

Shadows with tumbled leather would look great imo not too much of a fan of the tumbled on remastered Breds and royals but I still like em.

I rocked my bred 1.5s until the air bag popped and just got a voucher for them. Will be using them on sails once they drop
Wow, I don't know the last time I heard of a bag popping in any Nike. It's cool that they gave you a voucher for them, though.

Wow, I don't know the last time I heard of a bag popping in any Nike. It's cool that they gave you a voucher for them, though.
I know a lot of Jordan XX8 bags and KD 9 bags having been popping like crazy. Also had a friend that blew out his KD 6 elite heel zoom 

I know a lot of Jordan XX8 bags and KD 9 bags having been popping like crazy. Also had a friend that blew out his KD 6 elite heel zoom 
Yikes. I actually love my KD6 elites (have Hero & Gold CWs), but I can't bring myself to wear them ever since he crossed over to the Dark Side 
mean.gif

If not allowed delete. I have an offer for my 2015 Chicago Jordan 1s. Worn handful of times, stars on outsole still present, little to no creasing, like new. He's offering 250 + 20 for gas. I feel like I could get more but I don't know the Jordan 1 market atm. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
If not allowed delete. I have an offer for my 2015 Chicago Jordan 1s. Worn handful of times, stars on outsole still present, little to no creasing, like new. He's offering 250 + 20 gor gas. I feel like I could get more but I don't know the Jordan 1 market atm. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Take real good pics, put them up for $275 and they should fly.

Back
Top Bottom