Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well guys, 3 years ago almost to the day, I had bought an atc.
I also had friends in Australia, England, and Norway trying to cop for me.
Everyone failed.
When I got the sold out on Nike, I was legit bummed for a week.
Resale prices always were way too high.
But I dreamed for 3 years and finally after a few trades, I made these mine. Today they came in.
C2A78D50-DA31-420B-AE0B-D7641373E5D7.jpeg

BAF3C8DA-1193-4AE1-B70A-1EC285E9A362.jpeg

A few glamour flex pics too.

05D89826-4036-4FDA-9D48-59886A7EE800.jpeg
0B3EAD4E-490F-4DA7-A8AD-E2B823A12D59.jpeg

Attachments

• B950E53B-FE0D-4D45-8E94-6C73E2EEFB27.jpeg
    B950E53B-FE0D-4D45-8E94-6C73E2EEFB27.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys, 3 years ago almost to the day, I had bought an atc.
I also had friends in Australia, England, and Norway trying to cop for me.
Everyone failed.
When I got the sold out on Nike, I was legit bummed for a week.
Resale prices always were way too high.
But I dreamed for 3 years and finally after a few trades, I made these mine. Today they came in.

500x1000px-LL-034eda9d_IMG_1061.gif

Congrats @theltrain, enjoy em!

As per Nike's plan to make Jordans more exclusive, it seems backwards. Their decrease in sales won't be fixed by making specific shoes more limited. Instead, they should focus on doing fewer (garbage) releases. We could have done without the 1.5s. And the rare air 1s. And other countless modern colorways that were flat out ugly.
They need to learn from their competitor's mistake. Adidas was riding high on the NMD and UB wave...until they started basically pumping out a new colorway every week.
The key is in spacing out releases rather than constraining stock.

As per Nike's plan to make Jordans more exclusive, it seems backwards. Their decrease in sales won't be fixed by making specific shoes more limited. Instead, they should focus on doing fewer (garbage) releases. We could have done without the 1.5s. And the rare air 1s. And other countless modern colorways that were flat out ugly.
They need to learn from their competitor's mistake. Adidas was riding high on the NMD and UB wave...until they started basically pumping out a new colorway every week.

350x700px-LL-6a0fb618_post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-UqCk.gif

When stuff is more limited people are going to stop saying “Jordans are dead” “jordans are trash”

They want the hype to return like the old days and it’s going to work if they do this. Just watch lol people will go back to thirsting for jordans

When stuff is more limited people are going to stop saying “Jordans are dead” “jordans are trash”

They want the hype to return like the old days and it’s going to work if they do this. Just watch lol people will go back to thirsting for jordans
ABSOLUTELY!!! These reserves you get on Thursday's everyone will just wish for one. I remember just a few years ago just about everything sold out quickly

Forget the hype. I don't need releases to be limited, I do not need to jump through hoops to get them. I love my "easy cops".

As for JB, reduce the frequency of releases and they will be fine.

Yea and when Jordan brand mass produced everything the trend of Jordan’s ranked lol. “Jordans are dead” “Jordans are trash” “these are everywhere bro”

Definitely didn’t used to be like that and wether people want to admit it or not, limiting the shoes is going to make people want them more

Yea and when Jordan brand mass produced everything the trend of Jordan’s ranked lol. “Jordans are dead” “Jordans are trash” “these are everywhere bro”

Definitely didn’t used to be like that and wether people want to admit it or not, limiting the shoes is going to make people want them more

I can't disagree, but there needs to be a middle ground.

JB limited this year’s DMP pack and the Converse pack and they STILL went in deep discount... Retail price is definitely a huge factor as well (as both of those packs were clearly overpriced).

Back
Top Bottom