Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
JB limited this year’s DMP pack and the Converse pack and they STILL went in deep discount... Retail price is definitely a huge factor as well (as both of those packs were clearly overpriced).
That pack was sitting at the Nike ES haha even with 40% off they still kinda sat. Im sure they sold out tho. For some reason they never also the jordan 2 right

Wish we could see these prices again

Attachments

• 20151003_002536.jpg
    20151003_002536.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 68

if jordan tries to go back to 2011-2013, i'm fine with that. didn't have a problem getting the GRs that i wanted back then. i think people forgot retros sat in that time period too lol. 30+ og 1s supposedly coming next year but "we want to keep Jordan icons coveted and special" ok JB :lol:

To question the first post what type of shoe is the poster describing as trash and what type of shoe would be describe as the fire emoji because everyone's taste is different.

Finally cave in and got me some BTs cuz I saw a good deal on eBay

I know LCs don't go here but I don't have access to that thread, can anyone here please give it a quick check? Tia

You're supposed to see stitching towards the bottom of the heel. Right between the two white parts It looks like they're just glued on. It might just be the camera and lighting as it's kinda hard to tell, but really the whole shoe looks a little off towards the bottom between the two white parts.

My bad if the does have that and it's just the lighting.

I personally don't care how Nike and Jordan sales are. I don't even buy many new releases. I don't care what they retro or what new stuff they cook up. Older releases have gotten so much cheaper and easier to come up on on ebay. It's been a great year for me for buying older ****. Even if I like a new release and can't get it on release day, I'll get it eventually (I'm ok with used shoes to an extent). Hopefully sales slips do lead to some improvements, though.

I think when they refer to "coveted" icons it's still OG colorways. You can drop 30 pairs of OG 1's...but what was in that list that we've seen that's OG besides Shadows?

Yeah that 13 and 14 pack was crazy it was a really nice pack they missed a big opportunity with it. Sometime you have to give people a chance to make a few bucks on a shoe to fuel the hype.. 80% of the people buying shoes are resellers once they say that price they stepped away from it. I like that pack though really nice

Back
Top Bottom