Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Depending on use and how they are stored the patent leather can lose it's shine.

My 2011 Concord 11's lost their sparkle. I can't get them to shine anymore.

Depending on use and how they are stored the patent leather can lose it's shine.

My 2011 Concord 11's lost their sparkle. I can't get them to shine anymore.

IDK If you’re serious or not. I have DS 1999-2000 concord retros with patent leather that still looks brand new. The yellowing mesh on the other hand, is a problem.

IDK If you’re serious or not. I have DS 1999-2000 concord retros with patent leather that still looks brand new. The yellowing mesh on the other hand, is a problem.
The PL on mines has like a film on the PL. When I wipe it it spreads and looks smudgy.

A1A928BB-108D-44F5-9B3E-01BFE606D723.png

:nerd:
DAM SOLD!! Red laces are fire with these

I always wonder if this is supposed to be promotion for the companies, because the people in to the sneakers who watch this are turned off by their prices.
pretty sure companies pay to have their endorsed celeb/athletes on, noticed after a few vids that everybody on that show buys sneakers from one company only

Seems like the "bred toes" are a good-sized GR and if you want them on the release date then you'll have no problem. I wonder if this release is a concession by Nike/JB that they're using to ease the frustration that could come as a result of the Shadows being much more limited than the Breds/Royals. They might use the Shadows release to show consumers and retailers that they're actually committed to limiting the quantity of a mainstream/hallmark shoe; and, if we don't start seeing early pairs and more leaked photos over the next month or so, then I would double-down on that being the case.

2011s were not built the same. They dont flat out stop shining but they don't look the same over time. My DMPs are fine though.

Only if you really want the gold toes and would wear them, then trade with Royals especially if you have three pairs

i need at least 2 pairs because i am going to make one pair into black toes. i hate the white tongue on my black toes now and these are going to look way better
You might as well wait for the game royals and switch tongue/tag with those. That's what I plan to do. Cant stand that black tongue on the game royals (unless you turn into frags you feel me)

You might as well wait for the game royals and switch tongue/tag with those. That's what I plan to do. Cant stand that black tongue on the game royals (unless you turn into frags you feel me)
to each their own.
but i actually like the black tongue on the game royals. and i think just painting the toe sail would be easier and cheaper than switching the tongues out.

Can someone school me on this glitter leather??

Many 1s have started having glitter appear on the black leather. It can be cleaned off but is thought to be caused by whatever Nike/JB treats the leather with because it has appeared on even well-stored pairs.

Conspiracy theory: This is planned obsolescence on Nike/JBs part because people will get sick of cleaning off the glitter off of DS pairs eventually and will buy new pairs instead.

sold gold toes and top 3s really didn't think i needed them both I prefer to wear one foot royal and one foot bred the all black base is better to me. But yeah gold toes definitively a nice shoe but looks stiff and I really don't like creasing offed mine for $270 local.

Back
Top Bottom