Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the side panel looks more sail than white, so you'll need to make sure you get your toebox paint right. i'm happy with the tongue swap on my black toes...just had to hunt a little for a donor pair.

It'll probably be easier to just paint the side panels white also than trying to match the shade of sail.

Not flexing just speaking the Truth

giphy-2.gif

Wait, there are no Swishers or (far more importantly) Sour Patch Watermelons in Australia?

yg95w_s-200x150.gif

Throw it in rice. The whole continent.

Just tried finding backwoods here in Australia after smoking one today. They want $40 for 5! How much are they there?

im bout to trade my DS Royals for a pair of GTs

i'm low-key sad i'm losing my triple up pair :frown:
Royals>GTs
The urge is strong to get some, but peeps will still be longing for royals long after the GT hype is long forgotten.
Wouldn't even trade my worn royals for some DS GTs.

Yeah I know but I just don’t like the gold toes that much. Patent leather ruins it so I’d rather have the 3 pairs of royals if I was that dude

Completely different argument if you don’t even like Gold Toes. Makes sense.

Come on man. Royals are a top 3 Jordan 1, imo, but I’d rather have a little variety, especially if I’d still have a backup Royal

Agreed, you can't possibly run through three pairs of Royals before the next re-release in 3 or 4 years, unless you only wear your Royals everyday from now until then...which would have to assume that you have a job with a dress code for wearing Royals on a daily basis...that's unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom