Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You know, I'm not upset that these are a GR because of resale...

But I'm upset because I KNOW the quality will be hit or miss at best. My royals were all so so bad.
from what I have seen the leather looks good. It's tumbled on the toe but outside of that who knows.

Got glitter on the grey parts on my shadow lows. Anyone else have this problem? I thought it was only the black leather. Not the best pic but here it is. You can see it more closer to the laces
E735605B-576B-492F-9BA6-B76D78E86F7E.jpeg

Ahh, KDAK gate. The good ol' days! I forgot how much I paid but I got my RSBB from KDAK. It may have been that price. I was one of the fortunate few, and it was the real deal like Holyfield, too.

If you're here, KDAK, say hello to the NT fam. We miss you.

I got my pair from him too

PASS ON THIS RAFFLE NEVER HEARD ANYONE WINNING FROM THIS PLACE WILL WAIT FOR SNS AND SVD TO DROP THERE RAFFLES... GOOD LUCK TOY ALL THAT ENTER ON THIS BULL**** FAFFLE.. NOT EVEyONE HAS IG I DO AND STILL WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME
NO NEED TO BE SO ANGRY

i need at least 2 pairs because i am going to make one pair into black toes. i hate the white tongue on my black toes now and these are going to look way better

i need at least 2 pairs because i am going to make one pair into black toes. i hate the white tongue on my black toes now and these are going to look way better

the side panel looks more sail than white, so you'll need to make sure you get your toebox paint right. i'm happy with the tongue swap on my black toes...just had to hunt a little for a donor pair.

My beef with KDAK was the pair he sold me was "tried on," and even looked like it was worn. One side had a little dirt and black residue on it. It would've been nice to know that beforehand, but it doesn't surprise me after the debacle that he caused. I also preordered the Black Toes 1's and it was never fulfilled, so that was the final nail in the coffin. He replied to all of my emails except that one. It's not a burrito; it's a wrap.
Yea remember that whole fiasco. I too pre ordered black toes and after I seen that he was fulfilling orders I canceled and got my money back. Rsbb was the only pair I got.

the side panel looks more sail than white, so you'll need to make sure you get your toebox paint right. i'm happy with the tongue swap on my black toes...just had to hunt a little for a donor pair.
yeah i mean sail. it would come out really nice. i like thelook of the leather on these better than the black toes too. finding a donor pair is too difficult and i dont want to just waste the other shoe.

Got glitter on the grey parts on my shadow lows. Anyone else have this problem? I thought it was only the black leather. Not the best pic but here it is. You can see it more closer to the laces
E735605B-576B-492F-9BA6-B76D78E86F7E.jpeg

Bro, that looks more like dried up drinks and urine after a night at the strip club. Wipe that **** up :smh:

Out in Cali they are probably gonna switch to reservation and have FCFS at one store like they did last week for these Bred toes. With the black cements selling out at every SINGLE store around me, no way they are keeping these FCFS.

NO NEED TO BE SO ANGRY
Who’s angry not me. I used caps my bad. Actually it’s good day for me Just got me 2 pair of gold toes and my 2nd pair of the jordan 3 dunks and my 2nd pair of black cements 3 just shipped so I would say it’s a good day. Hope your day is as good as mine

Back
Top Bottom